Dawn Ultra Dishwashing Liquid, Original Reviews

Cleans 2X more greasy dishes while suds last.
AVAILABLE IN: Original and Lemon scents.

February 02, 2019

I would only chose this brand

I love how Dawn doesn’t leave your hands dry after washing.
    It cleans your dishes perfectly and and it last long time.
    I definitely recommended to all.
    LOVE!

DAWN Ultra

Dawn dish detergent is all I will use to hand wash my dishes. I use Dawn dish detergent for more than washing dishes, I use it to clean all kinds of areas in my house. I frequently search the net for different Dawn cleaning hacks.

February 01, 2019

I always buy this product

I use this product all the time. I don’t always have time to wash’s the dishes everyday but when I do everything is clean and easy on my eczema on my hands

February 01, 2019

This is my fave dish soap

It does what it says, tough stains and grease are goners.my husband burnt some rice in a pan let it soak for a bit and it came clean.Would recommend this to friends and families.

January 31, 2019

A little bit will do ya'

This is the ultimate dish soap. I use just a few drops and it does the job. In terms of price, it may cost a bit more, but you don't need to use much to clean effectively.

January 30, 2019

Best for cutting through grease.

This si the best dishwashing soap for cleaning dishes. I hate that film you can get on plastic containers sometimes and with dawn it is never been a problem, perfect clean every time.

January 30, 2019

Nice scent and it cleans!

I'll admit, I used to be a Palmolive girl. Nothing was going to sway me from my beloved green goddess. This changed when I had a coupon for Dawn. The scents don't have any kind of magic cleaning power over the dishes, but it still smells nice. Bubbles remain almost 'til the last dish is washed and I know that when I use it, my dishes are definately clean with no bits still stuck. Overall, the price point is reasonable, the staying power is good all with a pleasant scent.

My Favourite

This dish soap is so effective in striping grease. It forms a rich lather so a little goes a long way. The scent is great. Such good quality for such a low price.

Only dish soap i use

Only type of dish soap I use! Others gave me rashes. Gets my dishes clean with out hard scrubbing. I’ve tried other brands but nothing compares to dawn

January 29, 2019

The slogan one drop and the grease is gone. Is totally true!

This dish soap is awesome. You don't need a lot of soap and it cleans a ton of dishes. If you have super greasy dishes you use one drop of dawn and scrub all the grease rinse and you're good. I clean 1 more time with soapy water to make sure it is extra down. It smells nice there's different smells. Once I bought this to try it was beyond my expectations. I haven't used anything else since!!