Dawn Ultra Dishwashing Liquid, Original Reviews

Cleans 2X more greasy dishes while suds last.
AVAILABLE IN: Original and Lemon scents.

December 14, 2019
    Glasgow City, United Kingdom

Pleasantly surprised

I bought this thinking it wouldn’t be as good as the normal brand I buy , I was wrong . I lasted for ages as I only had to use a small amount , smelt lovely and definitely did the trick .

December 13, 2019
    South Carolina, United States

Cuts through grease!

Makes my dishes sparkle. Blue dawn cuts through grease effortlessly. I mix it in vinegar and clean my showers and tubes. Smells good and isn't harsh on the hands at all.

December 13, 2019

Amazing liquid

Before I only use this for cleaning the dishes and good for pans with greasy oil but when I run out of cleaning scrub for the kitchen and washroom i used a little bit and I was amaze with the result so since then i use it all around cleaning and for stain too on clothes.

Delicious!

Goes down smooth, comes up smoother! It's like nothing I've ever tried before, the blue give it a great kick, can really taste the blue.
    Great for dinner parties too!

My go to.

I love how efficient it OS on my dishes. I also use it to clean my sinks and counters instead of harsh cleaners. I use the original to wash my animals. And it does help with fleas.. The scenes of comes in are amazing. It makes my house smells fantastic

Love it!

One of the best dishwashing liquid we used so far. We love the scent, the effect on the dishes and on our hands, the price and the quality. Highly recommended for moms like me!

New Mexico, United States

This is the only dishsoap you'll ever need!!!

Dawn dishsoap is soo amazing!!! This by far beats any soap on the market!! It takes off grease and grime like no other soap I've ever use before!! I highly recommend dawn dishsoap!!

Virginia, United States

Best on the market

I absolutely love Dawn. Its really the best dish washing liquid hands down. It gets the grease and grime off dishes that have been left sitting and baked on messes are a thing of the past. Wonderful product.

December 12, 2019

Love this dish detergent!!

This dish detergent works great for tough to remove grease and food particles. Will be recommending this product to everyone I know to make there loves alittle easier!!

December 11, 2019

I do often but Dawn

I love dawn scent selection. We all know dishes stink so that's a plus. I do dishes many times a day and I love how my hands don't feel all dry. Nothing better then clean soft hands after stinky dirty dishes!