Dawn Ultra Dishwashing Liquid, Original Reviews

Cleans 2X more greasy dishes while suds last.
AVAILABLE IN: Original and Lemon scents.

New Brunswick, Canada

Cuts grease...you betcha!

I only buy Dawn original because it cuts grease and removes stains like nothing else I’ve ever used! Lathers on my sponge and this way I use less soap than other brands...I won’t buy anything else!

Always buying dawn

We have been buying dawn for years. It has Obviously washed our dishes. It has taken stains out of clothing and carpet. I have tried many of the different scents. I would always stick with the All the Original it has worked for us the best.

2.7/5

February 26, 2020

Good to clean but not for sensitive skin

Does a good job cleaning dishes and even removing stains on clothes but I find it irritates sensitive skin must have a lot of scented stuff in it!!!!!!

Love Dawn dish soap

Dawn dish soap is the best it's the only thing I will buy and a little goes a long way it cuts through grease great and it is mild on the hands love it highly recommend Dawn the best

Just a drop

It’s a product to stand behind it’s just as advertised only a drop and grease is gone! Not only that but purchasing the product helps a great wildlife cause.

February 24, 2020

Bye bye grease

This product is seriously effective. I would only use a little bit to wash even the oiliest dishes. My roomie is trifty so she doesn't want to me to use a lot. Thank goodness i don't have to. I would recommended this product.

February 23, 2020

Only dish soap I buy!

This is the only dish soap that I buy. Although I have a dishwasher, I use this soap on baking sheets and pans to soak overnight. It’s tough on grease.

February 20, 2020

Tough on dirt

Always loves up to my expectations. Never has a problem cutting through grease and those tough stains that need your attention. Great price for a great product.

February 20, 2020

Good product

This is the best dish soap for cleaning dishes. The product works great for cutting through grease and minimal scrubbing. Effective of dishes not on hands. Leaves my hands feeling extremely dry if I don’t use lotion right after doing dishes but still the best dish soap and wouldn’t change brands

February 19, 2020
    Virginia, United States

Gets the job done

Trusted cleaner. Gets all the grease off my dishes without leaving behind any residue. I don't have to use alot of it to get my dishes nice and clean.