Dawn Ultra Dishwashing Liquid, Original Reviews

Cleans 2X more greasy dishes while suds last.
AVAILABLE IN: Original and Lemon scents.

August 10, 2020

Never using anything else!

Dawn dishwashing liquid has been a staple in my household while growing up. It wasn't until I moved out that I realized (after being a poor student and using economical options) why my mom was brand loyal. The scents are lovely and this really gets all the grease off. It is soft and gentle on hands and when my dog stepped in oil, i used this and gave him a good paw washing. LOVE THIS!

The beat dish soap

This is the best dish soap on the market. It’s highly concentrated but doesn’t overly dry my hands. It’s great for cleaning so many things beyond dishes, including my car, shower tiles and makeup brushes.

nice dish soap

his is a really nice dish soap that cleans dishes really nicely and also takes the grease , I hat when the dishes have grease cleans very well the dishes. and it is really easy , and has a very nice smell

August 09, 2020

Top selling dishwashing soap for a reason

Dawn ultra dishwashing soap lathers up and gets to work cutting through grease and cleaning those dishes. It’s fresh scent is invigorating and the formula is soft on your hands. If you are looking for a great dish soap that is affordable but does its job, then this product is for you.

August 09, 2020

Thank Goodness I found you again !

I bought the Dawn Power spray because I couldn't find the Dawn Ultra liquid and what a disappointment. I was so glad to find out that Costco had this back in stock. We don't have a dishwasher so I do a lot of dishes. I can depend on this formula to tackle the grease and baked on stuff !

August 09, 2020

Dawn made my dishwashing easier!

When it comes to getting grease off the dishes, Dawn Dishwashing liquid does the hard job in an easy way. It’s TV ad is effective in showing what it’s capable of. We trust to other brand that can do the job. We have been using it for as long as I can remember.

August 07, 2020

Très bon pour les mains à la peau sensible

J'aime bien que ce produit soit si doux pour les mains, mais qu'en même temps il ne rend pas la vaisselle trop glissante: j'ai eu quelques situations catastrophiques auparavant, surtout avec mon ado qui commence à aider régulièrement. Sa peau réagit presque toujours au savon à vausselle, et c'est ce qui m'a poussée à acheter celui-ci. J'aime aussi que c'est souvent utilisé au bénéfice des animaux qui ont besoin de secours.

August 06, 2020

Best dish soap out there

There is nothing better than the blue dawn. It not only cleans dishes easily but I use it on all clothing stains too. It doesn’t even compare to anything else, it’s the best out there hands down

August 06, 2020
    Iowa, United States

Not just for dishes!

Not only does Dawn dish soap smell good....it can be used for so many other things! I've used it with an old toothbrush to clean my rings...to pouring a little into my toilet bowl to help lubricate a stopped up toilet! LOL. Dawn is the best all around and I always have it in my home. Oh...and love it for my dishes too!

August 04, 2020

amazing dish soap

this is a really nice dish soap that cleans dishes really nicely and also my daughter cleans dishes and it is really easy to take and also has a very nice smell