Dawn Ultra Dishwashing Liquid, Original Reviews

Cleans 2X more greasy dishes while suds last.
AVAILABLE IN: Original and Lemon scents.
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

Dawn dish soap

This is the best dish soap and I use it all the time. A small amount lathers a lot and cleans my dishes easily. It’s affordable and easy to find in any store

Don't buy anything else

Blue dawn dish soap.is everything! I love it for washing dishes but also for my laundry. It is my go to stain remover. Has never let me down. Stains always removed first try.

always a repurchase

The original dawn is a staple in our house. Fantastic dish washing soap but have found other uses for it as well. It is great for stains! Especially on whites. You only need a small amount and it takes ALL stains out. We always repurchase the original dawn.

Love this product

Switched to Dawn a few years back, love how the dishes come so clean. I also you Dawn Powerwash, my kids love this as well, a few sprays and way to go

Squeaky clean

Get dawn and grease is gone environmentally friendly , smells great, works great, whats not to love about this soap. Dint twll my wife but I use to clean the cars all the time.

My favourite

Love this dish soap. It’s excellent for hot water soaks of stuck on food and just overall cleaning and cutting through greasy residue.
    I love that it has a subtle scent and doesn’t wreck my hands.

Great

Dawn dishwashing liquid is the best I’ve ever used and purchased, it cuts through grease like no other dishwashing soap that I’ve used before. Great price and always available (except that one time during pandemic), I cannot bring myself to purchase any other! Fun scents too that aren’t disgusting or overwhelming!

Does the job nicely

I have been using Dawn for a couple of years now. I switched over from Sunlight. The dishes and pans are grease free now. I would even use it to spot clean my shirts and purses. It works!

Love Dawn

Dawn is my go to dish soap. I cannot stand any other brand. I don't have to use to much on my sponge to wash the dishes. I also use it to pre treat my stains on my clothing.

September 29, 2020

So worth it!

Love this soap and always have extra on hand !
    The uses this soap has are unlimited !!! Look up life hacks with Dawn and you’ll be shocked !
    It kills fleas on animals instantly , it can be used with a couple other things to get skunk smell off animals and for the actual intended use of washing dishes nothing beats it !!