Dawn Ultra Dishwashing Liquid, Original Reviews

Cleans 2X more greasy dishes while suds last.
AVAILABLE IN: Original and Lemon scents.
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

April 14, 2021

Most used household product

Not just for dished, great at cutting through grease, but works for so much more. Great at removing baby stains. Also have used it as a deep stain remover, works amazing.

April 14, 2021

Simply the best

Prior to using dawn I was using any dish soap that was on sale. I really never paid attention to any difference between them. I was using dawn for years, because I liked the lavender scent. Recently I started using up a family members dish soap, different brands and now I truly have noticed a difference. Dawn by far is the best. It lathers well, and stays soapy in the sink. It cleans the dishes. The water isn’t very greasy. They really do feel clean. Comparing dawn to other brand s proved its point, dawn is the best dish soap on the market today.

April 13, 2021

Good on Grease

I like using this product especially when washing plastic containers used for storing food in the fridge. It easily removes grease which makes washing dishes easier.

MUST BUY

This is already such an incredible product for cleaning your dishes! But I don’t just use it for my regular kitchenware, I love using this to clean my makeup brushes ! It’s so effective ! And so gentle on the brushes ! This product is a perfect multi use ! Definitely recommend this brand over other kitchen detergent !

April 12, 2021

The only brand of dish soap I use!

I have used Dawn liquid soap since the first time I tried it out and will never change. It Cleans great and removes grease well as promised. Love how it is also gentle on the hands as I don’t like to use dish washing gloves. My hands are never dry after all the washing I do on a daily bases. As a bonus, I love this scent too!

Grease off

This dishwashing liquid works like a charm with hot or warm water. It’s great for greasy pans and it last for a long time as the product is not runny or watery. I am not a fan of the scent to be honest

Gets the job done

Dawn soap is such a multi use soap. Not only is it great for getting grease and food off dish's, it also doesn't dry your hands out while using it.
    I have even use it on my new kitten when I notices flea dust after bringing him home from a rescue group and didn't have any pet soap yet.

April 11, 2021

My always go-to!

Such a versatile product. I use it to clean virtually everything in the house including the shower tiles, kitchen cabinets, hardwood floors, you name it.

April 11, 2021

Only soap I use now

This soap is amazing. It’s the only soap I will use for hand washing dishes. It’s the only soap that really cuts the grease. It works way better then the competitors.

April 10, 2021

Grease away

I love this product with à lil amount on my sponge and take away the greasy easily. I always get the downy ultra dishwashing liquid. And the scent is not overpowering.