Degree Clinical Deodorant for Women Reviews

February 07, 2019

Going through the change sucks but you can still smell nice!

So as a woman we all get this wonderful thing called menopause. I lied. It’s not that wonderful. It’s like the inside of your body has met up with flaming hot lava that has then been shoved into an oven that has maybe invited the Devil himself over for some sort of clam bake, rolled into one big giant nuclear explosion. Now if that sounds like a lot of fun and you are only in your 30s and have yet to experience your first hot flash. Bless you. For this of us who would rather sit in an industrial freezer butt naked just to feel some relief this is the product for you. Bye bye pit stains! No really I mean for real! So the trick. Put it on a bed tile. Let it get all up in the pit pores. And it works better than hormone replacement therapy. I mean not so much in the mood department or the sprouting chin hair department. But you will notice you won’t be soaking through your shirts in the pit area as often and you will always be smelling fresh. Legit I was scared and not that optimistic. I’m a believer now.

1.0/5

January 30, 2019

I would not buy this product again.

I was excited to try this product even though it was a bit expensive but was unable to wear it as it was gritty and stained my clothes. Very disappointed.

January 24, 2019

best ever deodorant that stays for 24 hrs.

I'm a fan of Degree Deodorant but I haven't try to buy Clinical Deodorant.
    but I love using this coz it's stay for 24 hrs and I feel confident having this.

January 24, 2019

I really like this product

The degree clinical is stronger and lasts longer then the regular deodorant. It is a little to pricey but I do like this product. I goes on smooth and no stains on clothes.

January 23, 2019

It's the only one that I use.

I've always used this deodorant because it doesn't make me itchy. I swear by it. I wouldn't use anything else. That's why I use Degree deodorant. It's number 1 for me.

January 20, 2019

degree

ses le meilleur desodorant que jai pas trouve sur le marcher il ne colle pas seche rapidement il dure longtemps il vaut la peine d etre acheter super bon

January 14, 2019

Deho

Ce deho vaut vraiment la peine . Même s’il est plus cher que les autres il est vraiment bien . Il a jamais d’odeur et il est agréable . Je le conseil à tout le monde .

January 05, 2019

Bought as a replacement for my week long deodorant.

I bought this product because I had been buying a special clinical deodorant from Denmark called Pesperix. It's almost 20 bucks! Around 17 at Walmart from what I can remember, not including tax. The Perspirex had a very high level of aluminum and claimed to work for a full week but it also says on the directions that you need to reapply every three days or so. I bought Degree Clinical because it's a lot cheaper than Perspirex but is still strong. I'm chronically ill so being able to skip a day or two of deodorant application is a very valuable feature to me. I bought the Degree Clinical that reacts to stress sweat. It's good for me because I have anxiety. It seems to work, I can smell a good scent coming from my underarms even when I'm stressed. Normally stress sweat smells worse apparently so it's good a product was designed to deal with that particular thing. I've been using Degree Clinical to replace my typical deodorant and I think I'm going to stick with it because it's still high strength, I love the scent (Perspirex is scent-free) and the product is a bit creamy and easily spreadable like a lotion, which I like.

December 19, 2018

Would never trust my pits to any other product!

Degree makes the best deodorant! I work in the ems field, between patients needing the back of the ambulance to be 80 degrees, to calls that get your adrenaline racing. This is the only brand that I know will keep my pits dry and never leave me in a stinky situation!

December 07, 2018

My go to product

This is my go to deodorant. I've used it for 4 to 5 years and will continue to use it until I find something better. But to be honest, I'm not really motivated to look because it's that good.