4.1/5
1 review
Degree Motionsense Dryspray Ultraclear Black + White 48HR Protection Reviews

Don’t let your antiperspirant leave its mark on your clothes. Degree Women Antiperspirant Deodorant Dry Spray - UltraClear Black + White is specially designed to keep your clothes looking new. Anti white marks on black clothes and anti yellow stains on white clothes. You’ll look great all day.

0.8/5

August 01, 2020

48 Hours!? More like 48 minutes!!

I, like I am sure so many other ladies have been on the hunt for that perfect deodorant. Y'know, the one that keeps your pits soft, dry and smelling fantastic. The deodorant you can finally use and wear that strapless black dress in and not worry about that awful white residue left behind!? Well this is most definitely NOT the one for me and I HIGHLY recommend you not wasting your money on it either. Not only did it show up on my black clothing (no surprise there) but it definitely did not hold up for 48hrs of freshness lol. Oh, and of course it's going too be "clear" on white clothing DUH!! Big thumbs down for this one WAY down!!