Degree Women Black + White Antiperspirant Dry Spray Reviews

Does your antiperspirant leave marks on your clothes? Degree® Women Antiperspirant Dry Spray - UltraClear Black + WhiteTM is specially designed to help keep your clothes looking new. Anti white marks on black clothes and anti yellow stains on white clothes. You’ll look great all day.

Votre antisudorifique laisse des marques sur vos vêtements? L'antisudorifique en vaporisateur à sec Degree® Women UltraClear Black + WhiteMC est spécialement conçu pour aider à préserver l'aspect neuf de vos vêtements. Il protège contre les marques blanches sur les vêtements noirs et les taches jaunes sur les vêtements blancs. Vous aurez belle allure toute la journée.

April 29, 2021

Gave me a nasty rash

Gave me a rash so bad I need a prescription to clear it up.

I've used natural and regular deodorants and antiperspirants. This is the first spray I've tried. I'm not sure I will try it again because I got a rash immediately.

April 24, 2021

Left white streaks

I would definitely not buy this again. Unfortunately it left white streaks all over my black bra. I followed it to a T and this is not the first spray I’ve used. I also do not like the smell that fills the room after. So for me, these are a no go sadly. I’m sure others like it though

April 23, 2021

Perfume Posing as AntiPerspirant

The scent is way too strong. It ended up bothering my coworkers and gave me headache. I was not able to last the full work day without having to wash this off. With that in mind, I was not able to tell if this helped me while I worked out. I switched back to my Degree Dry Protection Shower Clean antiperspirant immediately, and threw this sample in the trash.

April 16, 2021

Degree Dry Spray

Although I liked the scent I felt like the spray left me feeling damp & cool on my first try. My second & third try I was sweating both times. Those were all within hours of using the spray.

April 07, 2021

Terrible product

I will probably never use this again after the one time I did. The smell is nauseating. It does not go on dry, I had to hold my arms up and wait for it to dry. And it seems to spray kind of everywhere not just on your armpits.

0.8/5

August 01, 2020

48 Hours!? More like 48 minutes!!

I, like I am sure so many other ladies have been on the hunt for that perfect deodorant. Y'know, the one that keeps your pits soft, dry and smelling fantastic. The deodorant you can finally use and wear that strapless black dress in and not worry about that awful white residue left behind!? Well this is most definitely NOT the one for me and I HIGHLY recommend you not wasting your money on it either. Not only did it show up on my black clothing (no surprise there) but it definitely did not hold up for 48hrs of freshness lol. Oh, and of course it's going too be "clear" on white clothing DUH!! Big thumbs down for this one WAY down!!