Degree Women Black + White Antiperspirant Dry Spray Reviews

Does your antiperspirant leave marks on your clothes? Degree® Women Antiperspirant Dry Spray - UltraClear Black + WhiteTM is specially designed to help keep your clothes looking new. Anti white marks on black clothes and anti yellow stains on white clothes. You’ll look great all day.

Votre antisudorifique laisse des marques sur vos vêtements? L'antisudorifique en vaporisateur à sec Degree® Women UltraClear Black + WhiteMC est spécialement conçu pour aider à préserver l'aspect neuf de vos vêtements. Il protège contre les marques blanches sur les vêtements noirs et les taches jaunes sur les vêtements blancs. Vous aurez belle allure toute la journée.

Great spray with power

Loved the product. It smells great and keeps you dry all day. I wear a lot of black clothes so not having stains is definetly an important quality I look for in a deodorant. The spray was easy to apply and love to take it with me on the go if I ever feel like I need to freshen up when I’m out. Would recommend.

Reliable Product

I normally have to use a clinical strength product but this product has been excellent. It is immediately dry and does not leave any marks on my clothes . I have been very happy with the use of the product so far.

Stay chic in black

I love wearing black. But most of the time I end up with a white spot on my bra or on my shirt. With degree no white spot.
    Unfortunately it did not pass the stress test for me. I was sweating. I test it on a very stressful day.

Refreshing underarm spray

I received this underarm spray free for review from chick advisor. It works well and kept my underarms smelling fresh for most of the day. Only thing I did not enjoy was it either left a wet stain on your shirt until it fully dried, or it took a little while to dry while topless. Don’t always have time for that so that was the only downfall. Overall a 4/5.

Smells good

This Antiperspirant dry spray smells good and leaves you with a fresh and nice scent all day long.it does not leave a stain on the fabric.it’s a good product and would definitely recommend

Nice product

I liked this product, it sprayed on nicely with no sticky/wet feeling. The smell is nice but I do prefer no scent. The fresh feeling lasted all day and left no marks on my clothes. Overall a nice product that I’ll recommend to friends and family!

Really effective

My mom tried it and told me she was entirely satisfied with its effectiveness. It was her first time trying a dry spray antiperspirant and she totally loved it. Her best comment about this product was that it prevented her from sweating too much (like she was used to when using regular deodorant).

Excellent Product

I love how this spray dries fast, leaving no residue whatsoever. True to its name, there are no stains on either black, white or colourful clothes after using it. No irritation. No perspiration. All good!

April 13, 2021

This Is My New Holy Grail!

WOW!
    I have finally found the perfect anti-perspirant for me... this product is phenomenal! I have allowed 2 different friends to also try this item and they both really enjoyed it too! I am very much looking forward to getting out and buying myself the full sized version very soon!
    This product sprays on dry, which I really appreciate!! And really does it’s job at stopping wetness! Very impressive. Also, a pleasant smell! One hundred percent will be repurchasing this product soon!

Dries so fast!

This product dries so fast! No wonder it does its job well - no sweat, no stains! This is the first time Ive used an antiperspirant in the spray form. This might have sold me to switch! The smell is soft and not overpowering. It dries into powder form and so easy to apply.