Degree Women Black + White Antiperspirant Dry Spray Reviews

Does your antiperspirant leave marks on your clothes? Degree® Women Antiperspirant Dry Spray - UltraClear Black + WhiteTM is specially designed to help keep your clothes looking new. Anti white marks on black clothes and anti yellow stains on white clothes. You’ll look great all day.

Votre antisudorifique laisse des marques sur vos vêtements? L'antisudorifique en vaporisateur à sec Degree® Women UltraClear Black + WhiteMC est spécialement conçu pour aider à préserver l'aspect neuf de vos vêtements. Il protège contre les marques blanches sur les vêtements noirs et les taches jaunes sur les vêtements blancs. Vous aurez belle allure toute la journée.

So so

It leaves white residue worse than a stick antiperspirant or deodorant all over my cloves white streaks. Very disappointed as it supouse to be made specifically not to leave stains on dark clothing.

2.0/5

Not what I expected

I love trying new products on the market, so when I got this sample of Degree dry spray, I couldn't wait to test it. It says it leaves no marks - who wouldn't love that?
    This product did not work for me. The first thing I noticed was that it left my armpits dry and coated in white powder. Not at all what I expected. I certainly won't be purchasing this.

Amazing antiperspirant

This antiperspirant is amazing, I’ve been using spray antiperspirant for a while now and thought the one I was using was great until I tried this one. The degree black + white antiperspirant left my underarms dry all day, never felt sticky which is wonderful. It did not leave any noticeable stains on my clothes which is a big bonus. I have not put the 48hr to the test but all in all this antiperspirant has met all my expectations, will definitely be switching to this product.

Super amazing

I have received this sample from chic advisor for free. I can say compare to other spray that I used so far this is an amazing product. it does not destroy my clothes specially black one and it stays for 24 hours. I would definitely purchase it myself.

Works Great

Lasts a very long time love this will definitely be making this a regular product in my home my teenage daughter likes it for school to use after gym class keeps her dry

Dries Quick Smells Great, but a bit sticky

I tried using it for a few days and it worked great. It dried really quickly and I enjoyed the smell. However, I realized there's an oily sticky residue feeling that I didn't expect. It's normally okay if you get it on your underarms because you won't notice the feeling but if you miss and get it on you arms or hands the feeling is a bit unpleasent.

Works really good

I was recently given this sample size of Degree MotionSense Black & White Dry Spray 48Hr antiperspirant which claims to be ultra clear.

This is my second time using a dry spray and I can honestly say that this at no time left any white residue on my skin or clothes which is good even after being outdoors for lengthy periods of time.

🌸I must say that it has a refreshing scent (which I love), dried quickly (yay 😁) and stayed on really well for the whole day (major plus). I can see myself buying the full size very soon with the coupon that came along with this lovely sample.

Gifted in exchange for my honest opinion

Works for few hours

This product has a strong baby powder scent if you like that smell! I sprayed it on , and in 3-4 hours my armpit feel like I’m sweating, that means the product isn’t effective compared to my normal deodorant or antiperspirant. Sadly I wish this helped me stay longer but I know I’d the product works after couple hours ! When I feel sticky under my arms I know I won’t feel protected for the whole day. And I don’t want to embarrass myself at work in public.

Good Dry Spray

I am always skeptical of spray on deodorants but this one did a good job at keeping my underarms dry. I did find that I didn't feel as fresh/odor free at the end of the day but I did not have any dampness under my arms. I reapplied after work to get me through the evening. It worked well on my black work clothes and did not leave any residue!

Très efficace, excellent produit

Je suis une personne qui bouge beaucoup tout au long de la journée, j'ai donc besoin d'un produit qui me permet de me sentir propre et fraîche tout au long de la journée. L'antisudorifique Degree que j'ai testé me satisfait pleinement...il est très efficace, dure toute la journée et ne laisse pas de traces blanches sur mes vêtements