4.1/5
Degree Motionsense Dryspray Ultraclear Black + White 48HR Protection Reviews

Don’t let your antiperspirant leave its mark on your clothes. Degree Women Antiperspirant Deodorant Dry Spray - UltraClear Black + White is specially designed to keep your clothes looking new. Anti white marks on black clothes and anti yellow stains on white clothes. You’ll look great all day.

February 24, 2017

Definitely my new deodorant. I love that it goes on dry, and doesn't sting over razor burn. You still have to be careful when putting on black clothes. However, if you do get a white mark, just wipe it off. Also works for 24 hours so that's a plus.

Note: I got this for free from Chickadvisor.

2.3/5

February 24, 2017

My biggest problem with this was the cloud of chemicals that you couldn't help but inhale as you sprayed the product on your underarms - can't be healthy. I found the actual antiperspirant qualities to be pretty good - it lasted for a day though, not 48 hours.
    True to it's label though - I didn't have issues with white marks.

February 24, 2017

J'ai essayé cet andisudorifique et j'ai beaucoup aimé. Il sèche très rapidement et ne laisse aucune marque sur les vêtements noirs ! Et il est très efficace.

February 20, 2017

Degree Motionsense Dryspray Ultraclear Black + White 48HR Protection kept my blacks black and my whites white while still providing all the dryness and odour control I expected. I had never tried a spray or dry spray deodorant prior to this product! I love this! The smell was great and I really enjoyed the "dry" spray as I didn't have to wait for it to dry! I found it very effective and would definitely purchase again! Thanks Degree & ChickAdvisor!

February 18, 2017

Degree Motionsense Dryspray Ultraclear Black + White 48HR Protection worked pretty good but it was sort of pricy. I would buy it on sale. I didn't like was the bottle was kinda big, not really travel friendly. #gotitfree

February 17, 2017

Je n'ai pas aimé la sensation de l'aérosol. C'était ma première expérience et je n'ai pas aimé l'odeur forte de l'aérosol. J'ai dû me nettoyer après l'application.

February 17, 2017

This product is very nice. It's dry so there's no white spots on the clothes. The scent is very good. I would recommand this product because it has a good efficacity.

February 17, 2017

Un très bon produit, mais je n'ai pas aimé l'odeur. Utilisation parfaite, rempli mes besoins face à un déosorisant. Ne tache pas et ne coule pas. Je le recommande.

February 17, 2017

This Degree spray deodorant worked really well! It kept me dry and stink-free, which has felt particularly hard to do since I'm currently nursing s newborn and my hormones are running wild making me sweat 100x more than I used to!

The only negative for me was that I felt the smell particularly strong. The scent is lovely, just a bit strong for my liking. If I was looking to purchase a spray deodorant I would purchase this product.

I was lucky enough to be one of the Chicks who #gotitfree.

February 17, 2017

Bon produit, j'aime beaucoup de format et le fait que se soit en spray! Plus pratique que les déodorant en bâton et tout aussi efficace. Je le recommande!