4.1/5
Degree Motionsense Dryspray Ultraclear Black + White 48HR Protection Reviews

Don’t let your antiperspirant leave its mark on your clothes. Degree Women Antiperspirant Deodorant Dry Spray - UltraClear Black + White is specially designed to keep your clothes looking new. Anti white marks on black clothes and anti yellow stains on white clothes. You’ll look great all day.

February 17, 2017

Degree Motionsense Dryspray Ultraclear Black + White 48HR Protection kept me sweat free and odorless for hours. The product was very easy to apply, just a quick spray here and there. The deodorant was long lasting and worked great for the days that I used it. I would definitely recommend it to other if they're interested in trying it. Thanks to Chick Advisor for providing a free sample. #gotitfree

2.0/5

February 17, 2017

Degree Motionsense Dryspray Ultraclear Black + White 48HR Protection was too strong a scent for me but it worked fine as a deodorant.

I #gotitfree to try in exchange for an honest review and I tried this product once and will not try it again. The scent was too strong for me especially sine it is an aerosol so the smell lingered with me while I tried not to breathe for the next 3 minutes after applying. Perhaps it's just because aerosolized scents really get to me but it was enough for me not to use it again. If scents don't offend you, I'm sure this product would work fine for your needs.

February 17, 2017

Le vaporisateur à sec de Degree motion sense black + white est efficace. Je suis une sportive et il empêche les odeurs non désiré. Le parfum est frais mais très fort au moment de l'application. Je suggère de mettre après avoir enfiler un chandail noir ou attendre un peu sinon ça laisse des résidus de blanc sur le vêtements. Bon produit je recommande tour de même.

February 17, 2017

I like the smell. I'm not used to buy spray because I feel to stong. In the sense that protect you from black cloths you can still have some white spots on it. But in general, is effective. I will buy it just to have like a backup option.

February 17, 2017

I received this for free as part of the Chick Advisor Product Review Club. I haven't stopped using it since I've received it. It's a GREAT product. Works so well on any kind of clothes, never gets on your clothes and keeps your armpits smelling great. The scent is pretty neutral and not overpowering and doesn't mix with your perfume which I really like! I would definitely purchase this product again I think it will be great in the summer time with short/sleeveless tops.

February 14, 2017

I received this deodorant free to try. I found it hard to use but this was my first experience with a spray product. I couldn't seem to get the right angle to spray it. It went on white so I may have sprayed too much. The product had a nice fresh smell to it that lasted all day. It kept me sweat free. Overall i would not purchase this product because I am happy with my current gel roll on deodorant but I am glad I got to try something new. #GotItFree

February 14, 2017

I received this item from ChickAdvisor to test for free. Sorry for the late review, my package just arrived as it was late. This product has a nice smell and leaves no residue, I also like to use this better than stick deodorant as its quicker. it dries quickly and seems to keep away odors and lessens sweating.

2.3/5

February 13, 2017

When applying it it feels like there's barely any product going on I still find i sweat throughout the night I will give it some stars because it doesn't leave marks on clothes but it just stinks up your whole room with this foggy deodorant smog and I can't stand it and I don't feel like it's even going on my pits .

February 13, 2017

Amazing Dryspray! It smells good, is effective and it's completely invisible! Easy and quick to apply, Degree Motionsense Dryspray Ultraclear Black + White 48 hr Protection works for both all day situations and sports. I trust this product from now on and will buy again!

February 13, 2017

WOW.. une nouvelle trouvaille. Il est facile à utiliser, sent bon et me garde au sec, même avec un stress intense. Je porte toujours des vêtements gris ou noirs. J'ai fait le test de l'appliquer avant ma tenue.. et aucune trace lors de l'habillage ni après une journée de travail.

c'est mon nouvel ami :)