Dempster's Cinnamon Raisin Bagels

Dempster's Cinnamon Raisin Bagels Reviews

Ranked #102 out of 111 in Bread & Buns

June 15, 2017

A frequent purchase for me

I love Dempsters cinnamon raisin bagels . They're always fresh and good quality . I like to toast them lightly so they're a little crisp and smother butter on them . So delicious! The bagels have the perfect amount of rasins and cinnamon in them . Sometimes I will put cream cheese on them but I think they're best with butter . You can find them at Walmart for $3.99 .

Delicious Bagels

I love Dempster's Cinnamon Raisin Bagels. They are always soft, fresh and delicious. One of the most important factors for me are that they are less calories than the no name brand. I prefer to eat higher quality foods, and Dempter's never disappoints. If you want a delicious bagel, and you love cinnamon raisin, Dempster's Cinnamon Raisin Bagels are for you!

Delicious Bagels At A Good Price

I am a huge fan of these cinnamon and raisin bagels. These bagels can often be found on sale: 2 for $5 which is very reasonable. The bagels are high quality and always fresh. The bagels themselves are soft and moist. The cinnamon and raisin flavor really comes through and there is a nice sweetness. I love eating these bagels toasted or not-toasted. Sometimes when the bagels go on sale I stock up and put some in the freezer that way when I want a bagel for lunch I have them on hand.

June 14, 2017

Great Bagels- Savory and Sweet

These are one of the best bagels I've had. I love the pairing of the sweet and savory that comes from adding the raisins and cinnamon to the bagel batter. These bagels are moist and chewy, with just the perfect sweetness. They taste great eaten alone or in a sandwich. I love toasting my bagel and then putting swiss cheese and tomato on it for lunch, as the sweet and salty flavors taste delicious together.

April 21, 2017

No doubt about it, these are my most favourite bagels! I like to slather them in herb & garlic cream cheese. Seriously delicious combination of raisins & cinnamon. They are always fresh, soft and filling.

March 15, 2015

Dempster's bagles are so good. I like these ones toasted for a quick breakfast.

March 15, 2015

These are the perfect bagels to have at breakfast time! I like to put a few slices of cheese on mine because it's sweet and savoury. I really like the cinnamon and raisin combination in these bagels. And they are always so fresh and yummy.

January 28, 2015

Love their bagels! Taste great! Also always fresh

August 10, 2013

They are pre cut for ease, they are full of raisins
    and toast up very nice.

June 20, 2012

These are my favorite bagles! I love how the outside gets all crispy and golden and the inside stays nice and fluffy. Tastes so good toasted with melted margerine on it. Makes for a delicious anytime snack to! Also not super high in calories and its very satisfying. Sweet but not to sweet and goes great with a cup of coffee in the morning to start your day!