Dermaglow Nuvectin Instant Lip Gloss Plumper

Dermaglow Nuvectin Instant Lip Gloss Plumper Reviews

1 review
Ranked #75 out of 94 in Lip Plumpers

May 21, 2010

I was rummaging through the cosmetic clearance section at my Shoppers Drug Mart when I came across dermaglow lip gloss plumper (bare beige) I am intrigued by lip plumpers but they are so costly and quite often don't live up to their claims. I'm not sure what regular price is for the Dermaglow, but after using it for the past 2 weeks, and loving it, I would pay full price for this product. It has a faint pleasant smell of peppermint. The product goes on smoothly and easily. I find it to be much less sticky and gloopy than my current lip plumper (soap and glory's sexy motherpucker) When I wear the lip gloss plumper on it's own, it enhances the natural colour of my lips,but I most often wear it over top of my lipstick. It has remarkable staying power and it doesn't have a strong tingling, burning sensation like some plumpers do. I don't mind that sensation but I know it bothers a lot of other people. When I apply this product I feel a slight refreshing sensation. Best of all...my lips do appear fuller. The fine little lines on my lips all but dissappear. Even when I wear the product without a lipstick underneath I feel my lips look luscious, smoother and more full. I don't know how or why...but it works for me and I will look to buy this again once I use up this tube.

Mfornalik has posted in the forum topic
    Vim Email!

Mackintosh's Toffee

Snickers Chocolate Bar

cloverrx added a new review for
    Dove Anti-Perspirant Melon

jennmarieh added a new review for
    Thermos hydration bottle