Dior Hypnotic Poison Eau De Toilette Reviews

Ranked #30 out of 1298 in Perfume

April 21, 2017

Ce parfum sent super bon! L'odeur tient très longtemps, dès que je passe quelque part l'odeur y reste et on me demande quel est mon parfum. Je recommande :)

April 21, 2017

I've been using Poison for over 20 years and have never found a perfume scent that is more perfectly adapyed to my body. I always get compliments and love it!

April 13, 2017

I call this my signature scent, as I wear it everywhere. The scent is long lasting a day not overly powerful. I always get compliments on it from others.

January 29, 2017

I have gone through multiple bottles of this as it is my all time favourite, have to have at least one bottle on hand at all times, classic perfume! it smells sultry and sexy with heavy notes of vanilla and sandalwood and it will always be my favourite perfume!! its a bit pricey but you only need one spray to smell delicious and it stays on forever!

August 10, 2016

I simply adore this fragrance! It smells so sensual an unique! It's one of my favorite perfumes to wear when i go out. People always ask me "what perfume are you wearing? It smells so nice!" Men seem to gravitate towards me when I have it on. I will put it in the morning and it stays all day without having to reapply. Definate re buy!

June 29, 2016

A very sexual and mysterious fragrance. Definitely one to wear on a night-out or a date.
    It takes my favourite scents - Vanilla and Coconut and mixes it with a beautiful Musk, Sandalwood and Jasmine to create a sweet and sensual fragrance. I am a little thrown off by the bottle, customers often ask if it has Apple in it and I do not believe it does. I think it just has a somewhat-Apple shape that happens to be a coincidence, I have never picked up on any Apple in the scent but everyone smells something different! You only need one spray (because it is a tad strong) and it will last you all night!
    Just wearing this fragrance boosts my confidence and although it is a little expensive, I will definitely repurchase when I inevitably run out.

June 16, 2016

This is my absolute fave perfume. I wear it almost everyday. I like that it is strong enough to smell but not overpowering. It has a sexy scent with a hint of vanilla.

February 11, 2016

My all time favourite perfume, I wear it on a regular basis and always get multiple compliments for it, I even had people several times stop me and ask what I'm wearing. It's seductive, fresh and alluring. It also has amazing staying power, my clothes never smell better after one spray of it.

February 05, 2016

After smelling this on my bestie , i was hooked!!! I think i am now on my 5th bottle of this one! This perfume is amazing, and feeds my vanilla addiction! I can never get enough of this smell!!!

December 09, 2015

Got this as a gift and honestly the smell is too powdery. I usually go for floral scents but since this was a gift I thought I would try it. Just not for me I think.