Dita von Teese Erotique

Dita von Teese Erotique Reviews

1 review
Ranked #278 out of 1331 in Perfume

February 26, 2016

My boyfriend surprised me with Dita's perfume Erotique a few weeks ago as an early Valentines gift. I had been eyeing it for weeks, but never took the plunge because I just wasn't ready to buy something I hadn't even smelled yet! Apparently the boyfriend randomly saw it at a shop (not knowing I had been looking at it) and figured I'd like it since I had been without perfume for over a year and am crazy about Dita.

I asbolutely love this perfume! It features rose, incense, leather, pepper, coriander, musk, sandalwood, cedar and guaiac wood. The first time I sniffed it, it was unlike any perfume I had ever smelled. Very masculine and woody.. Needless to say I was a little scared! But then I put it on and after a little while it started to remind me of expensive leather. Sophisticated purses, bags, gloves. Later on the roses and musk came forward and the scent got more soft and rounded and all in all more feminine. But not like sweet, candy, girly feminine like so many perfumes out there, but a sophisticated adult woman. This puts all my previous super sweet perfumes to shame. I feel so strong, elegant and womanly when I wear this perfume.

The only downside is that it doesn't last very long, and I've noticed I'm not the only one with this problem. It does tend to linger in my hair which is nice! Unfortunately I think this perfume isn't going to be around much longer, so I'm going to have to be quite sparing with it. I know there are some other Dita perfumes out there though, so I'm sure once I run out of this one I'll be able to find one of her other scents.

Sylvie34 has posted in the forum topic
    dog or cat person

Mfornalik has posted in the forum topic
    Trump

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
    Views ?

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
    Mirror Mirror On The Wall

Ellimay added a new review for
    PSP Calamine Lotion

Sylvie34 added a new review for
    Arnica montana 30ch

lamurap has posted in the forum topic
    Do you wear a watch?