Diva Cup - Size 1 Reviews

February 07, 2020

Best period product on the market

Tthe title says it all. This really is the best period product on the market. Eco-friendly, effective and safe to wear for up to 12 hours. Even if you surpass the 12 hour timeline, you have an extremely low risk of contracting TSS. If you dont mind the mess, it's a seriously great product.

January 29, 2020

Save money, the environment and peace of mind!

I first tried this 2 years ago and you couldn't pay me to go back to a
    Tampons. It took me a few tries to get the cup in but once I did it was great! No worries of leaks or stress of possibly getting TSS! it's better for the environment and they can be reused for a MINIMUM of a year! You'll save money and don't have to worry about finding a bathroom every few hours.

October 08, 2019

Super!

J'utilise la Diva Cup depuis quelques mois maintenant. Je suis très satisfaite! Facile d'installation, confortable et simple d'entretient! C'est aussi un bon pas vers une solution plus environnementale!

August 27, 2019

Only period product I use now!

Once I bought the diva cup 1.5 years ago, I will never go back to tampons or pads! It takes awhile to figure out how to use it, but once you do you will not regret it! I recommend this to every girl I know

August 19, 2019

Écologique et pratique

J'ai changé pour la cup il n'y a pas longtemps et jamais je vais retourner aux tampons/serviettes !
    Non seulement c'est écologique, mais en plus c'est pratique
    Pas besoin de se changer, car on peut la garder au moins 8 heures sans problème !
    De plus, elle ne coule pas et ne déborde pas, donc aucun tracas !

2.7/5

July 31, 2019
    Wisconsin, United States

Not for a high cervix!

This product had potential to be great, except it got stuck on my cervix and was too soft for me to break the seal while being barely able to reach it. I do believe it would’ve worked better if my cervix was low.

July 30, 2019

Best money ever spent

J’adore! C’est tres ecologique comparer aux serviettes et tampons! Pas d’odeur,facile a inserer et retirer sans douleur toutes les femmes devrait l’essayer

June 27, 2019

Great money saver!

This cup has saved me so much money and is actually not that bad to deal with! I wish that I had switched earlier! It is such a relief so have a reusable options!

June 12, 2019

Great product

My daughter just started her menstrual cycle. She begged me for a Diva Cup. I have never used one. However it’s a great choice. No running to the store at 7 am. She said it’s comfortable and easy to use.

June 02, 2019

I highly recommend this product.

I LOVE my diva cup. I tell all my friends about this lovely product. I am a tradesperson and not every site has a running bathroom... Just an outhouse if i am lucky. When i was wearing tampons it was always hard to try and dispose of them. Now with a diva cup i can wear it all day and not be concern while i am at work!
    I also can rest in peace not thinking if my tampon can make it through the night.
    On top of that- the cost of one diva cup is $40. That was about how much i was spending a month on tampons.
    Now i only spend $20 on tampons a year (to store in my purse if i get my period unexpectedly)

There is a learning curve to inserting it, but the dumping of the cup isnt as gruesome as I thought it would be. I have been using my diva cup for 4 years (i boil it after each period to clean)