2.8/5
Dog Chew Toys Reviews
#216 in Pet Products

December 13, 2017

My dog wasn’t a fan

My loving dog was not a fan of these chew toys. They were too big for him to actually put in his mouth, I think he really just didn’t like the size of them! they didn’t do much to help his teeth or his breath!

September 13, 2017

Dogs love it

My dogs love these chew toys. They have two boxes of toys to choose from and they are one of the most frequently played with. They aren't exactly gentle with them yet they hold up well.

April 20, 2016

I love these chew toys for my dog ! Great quality and last for even the extreme chewer! I am very satisfied with this product for my dog! This product keeps my dog happy for hours!

0.5/5

January 27, 2016

I rated these chew toys like rubber bones etc. low on the scale. I always have bought these for my dogs and my cat, but NOT any more. I heard through the internet that a dog had to have an operation to remove particles of a chew toyl So, as a result of that i definitely will not take a chance with any of them again.