• Dollar Shave Club
Good

Dollar Shave Club Reviews

Ranked #68 out of 487 in Hair Removal

April 12, 2017

The hubby joined up to Dollar Shave Club a couple years ago just to try it out and is still Subscribed. You can choose different packages according to your hairiness, so you get more or less razor refills in a month. The razors and handles are very good quality and they're priced very good. It makes me wonder why he didn't join sooner!

January 15, 2017

I love that I no longer have to remind myself to get shavers they are delivered to mail home on a regular basis they have different packages based on different people it's great

September 27, 2016

After seeing many of these ads and frusturated with the overpriced cost of store bought razors I tried these out. Getting them in the mail was beyond convienent. It was also a good reminder to " change my blade", something I would rarely do in the past because of the high cost of razor blades. The upgraded handle I order was a great weight and didn't feel cheap like the many " Venus" razor handles I had owned in the past. The blades seem to do a great job and when my partner steals my razor I hear no complaints on his end about this product. It's great for its unisex appeal.

September 24, 2016

Amazing! I love the razors.. I originally got my husband a subscription for this but I ended up buying an extra handle because we had quite a few and I started using it! Not all expensive blades are great and not all cheap blades are bad. We have the middle range one and it does the job for us! I totally recommend this. $6.50 a month and $10 for an extra handle. Totally worth it!

August 08, 2016

I am really liking dollar shave club! I am Canadian and the prices are still great and shipping is included (yay). I pay $6.50 for 4 cartridges for the mid-line razor.

I now change my blades weekly instead of whenever they are too rusty to be used. Instead of paying $25.00 per pack, I pay a fraction of the amount and don't have to procrastinate! I would highly recommend. The razor is good quality and the blades do the job.

February 20, 2016

I used to spend a ton of money on razors until my boyfriend joined dollar shave club. It's so inexpensive and the razors are really high quality. Definitely never going back!

February 18, 2016

I got these for my husband. He (we) gets 4 cartridges a month for only 10$!!!
    they are delivered right to our home so we don't even have to go anywhere
    the shave is superior and wouldn't really expect it from such inexpensive products
    they work so well that he changes them every 2 weeks instead of weekly, so, I have requested once every 2 months that he receives them. very pleased!

July 11, 2015

Monthly service that you subscribe to for $10 a month.
    They send you razor refills every month.
    Way cheaper than purchasing from department stores
    High quality razor

Victoria's Secret Stores

JBennett added a new review for
    Nike Air Max Torch 4