Good

Dollarama fall decorations Reviews

Ranked #98 out of 144 in Home Decor

September 09, 2016

Dollarama may not be the first place you think of for home decor but I go there each season for just that! Their stuff is obviously very affordable and it is quite cute as well! I love to decorate for each occasion but that can get very expensive so I like to get a few statement pieces from home sense or michaels and then fill the rest of the house with dollarama finds! It is also great of you have kids so if something gets broken you are not too upset about it!

October 13, 2015

I'm really getting some great items at the Dollarama lately for decor. I think it's great to save money when you can and some holidays in the fall where you don't keep decorations up very long is perfect. They even have a lot of great options for wedding decor in the fall.

September 30, 2015

I love buying all of my fall decorations from Dollarama. How can you go wrong when they are only a dollar? There is always lots to choose from and you can never tell that they came from a dollar store. I like to go all out every year and buy fake leaves, pumpkins, strings of leaves and so much more.

blinded earned the Beauty Guru badge

Snaeemi added a new review for
    DiorSkin Star Foundation

miruna earned the Elite Reviewer badge

tervisgirl added a new review for
    Tervis Store