Dollarama Mugs
Good

Dollarama Mugs Reviews

Ranked #46 out of 107 in Kitchen & Dining Wares

May 20, 2017

I am always amazed at what I can find from Dollarama some of the products are at a great price for a very good product. The mugs that they have are big all kinds of colours and styles all my coffee cups are bought from there and they match my very expensive dinner ware set beautifully.

March 20, 2016

These mugs are great especially when you want a big cup of coffee or tea. They come now with various sayings in them also I noticed one that is wearing a sweater so it's not so hot on your hands. I buy my mugs there.

March 08, 2016

I buy for $1 & add fun hot choc mixes and give as thank you gifts. Hostess gifts can be a set of unique mugs/glasses and I personalize with mini Bailey's bottle, peppermint sticks.

October 14, 2015

I am always buying mugs from Dollarama, they are cheap and they are also great quality mugs! I like all the colours you can choose from and they work as an addition to a gift. Around Christmas time they also put out a lot of Christmas themed mugs, I love to buy them so that I can be in the holiday mood and drink out of a joyful mug. :)

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Anyone Picked?!

Abraham has posted in the forum topic
    Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

bobbensun added a new review for
    IÖGO Proteine

Shystarr79 has started a new forum topic
    Men can review on Chick Advisor?

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
    Co-workers!

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    What is your current badge?

garrypark added a new review for
    popers ice

lamurap has posted in the forum topic
    Any fellow lonely people?

karma0317 has posted in the forum topic
    Want to be instagram friends?