Doritos® Cool Ranch Flavored Tortilla Chips Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #12 out of 81 in Chips & Popcorn

July 09, 2017

I can eat it everyday

I find these dangerous because you could eat a whole bag in one sitting!! I buy them whenever there is a hockey game or if I'm having friend over. They taste amazing!! The only downside is that where I am they are almost $4 a bag!! But oh well! they taste really good too if you make taco salad with them!

June 17, 2017

Tasty blend

These chips have a perfect blend of ranch flavouring, spices and cheesy goodness. The same great crunchy texture as other Doritos tortilla chip flavours. They make a great snack that is easy to overindulge in. I especially loved these chips mixed together with the jalapeño Doritos in their fusion bags, sadly I don't see those anymore.

June 05, 2017

Doritos cool ranch are so good . If I'm in a Dorito mood I will purchase cool ranch or zesty cheese . They have a nice crunch and the flavour is something I've never tasted before . It's a strong spicy , tangy creamy Flavour . It's very good. You can find them at Walmart for approximately $2.99.

May 03, 2017

Cool ranch is probably my favorite flavour of Doritos! It has a flavor that I've never tasted before in any chip! It's cheesey and ranchey it almost reminds me of then you dip a mozzarella sticks in ranch sauce !

May 03, 2017

we grew up eating these chips they were a family favorite and still are. the tangy-ness when it hits your tongue is such a yummy flavor. I can eat a whole bag in one sitting

1.7/5

April 13, 2017

I LOVE dorritos so much that my husband doesn't let me buy them because I will eat them all in one sitting. HOWEVER, I am not a fan of this flavour. I think Dorrito's should stick to variants of their traditional cheese

April 12, 2017

I can't rate it all the stars for Nutritional Value because it's not that healthy hopefully that's what it means, These are one of my favorite types of chips they're sour and zesty and taste amazing I would recommend this product to anyone.

February 05, 2017

Loaded with flavour! Absolutely addicting. My favorite flavour next to ketchup Doritos. Not a healthy snack but a damn tasty one. Love the colours too

February 01, 2017

I love these! They are my favorite! Sometimes when I want something salty and crunchy, this is what I. Reach for. My son likes them too, but his favorite are the nacho flavor. Lol.

January 12, 2017

They crunchy, pleasing aroma, full flavor. Love when you pop one in your mouth and your taste buds experience an explosion of flavor. The crunch is very satisfying.