Doritos® Cool Ranch Flavored Tortilla Chips Reviews

Ranked #29 out of 1309 in Snacks

April 13, 2017

I LOVE dorritos so much that my husband doesn't let me buy them because I will eat them all in one sitting. HOWEVER, I am not a fan of this flavour. I think Dorrito's should stick to variants of their traditional cheese

April 12, 2017

I can't rate it all the stars for Nutritional Value because it's not that healthy hopefully that's what it means, These are one of my favorite types of chips they're sour and zesty and taste amazing I would recommend this product to anyone.

February 05, 2017

Loaded with flavour! Absolutely addicting. My favorite flavour next to ketchup Doritos. Not a healthy snack but a damn tasty one. Love the colours too

February 01, 2017

I love these! They are my favorite! Sometimes when I want something salty and crunchy, this is what I. Reach for. My son likes them too, but his favorite are the nacho flavor. Lol.

January 12, 2017

They crunchy, pleasing aroma, full flavor. Love when you pop one in your mouth and your taste buds experience an explosion of flavor. The crunch is very satisfying.

January 06, 2017

I enjoy cool ranch Doritos but would like them much more if they had more flavor on them. I also find the bags should have more in them. Maybe have a loaded flavor version.

July 21, 2016

Since I've had these in my cabinet for over ten years, and it's still for sale, and stores still carry it- there's a reason. The reason is the taste is so good, anyone can enjoy it, and the cool ranch taste is the perfect afternoon snack especially for summer!!

April 23, 2016

I'm not a huge fan of this flavour but it's not the worst. I do love the texture of these chips than other brands and they're not as salty and addicting like other chips which I like.

April 05, 2016

Whenever I am having a snack attack I reach for a bag of #Doritos cool ranch flavoured tortilla chips. The chip has not got nutritional value to it however it does taste super great! My family and I like to lick the spices off and then eat the tortilla chip. Often can be found on sale, these chips are a good price regularly and I recccomend them to all. Will purchase again.

April 05, 2016

Ok well maybe these are not a helthy option but they sure are a tasty snack with just the right amount of flavor. I remember the first time i tried these as a kid and i have been hooked ever since. They go great with a movie and a glass of sprite!