Doritos® Cool Ranch Flavored Tortilla Chips Reviews

November 16, 2017

Doritos is always such a yummy choice for chippies. Nuttitional for Tostitos with a great crispy crunch always has such nice flavors, this one is a refreshing Cool Ranch that is exactly that. with good size Triangle shape. good amount in the bag. good price on Sale.

1.5/5

October 24, 2017

Pas ma sorte

Habituellement, j'adore les Doritos, mais ceux ci ne sont pas dans mes goût. Je dois dire que ranch est la saveur que j'aime le moins, donc je ne m'attendais pas à aimer vraiment.

August 23, 2017

Awesome

These chips are awesome !! They have always been my fav since I was a kid. I highly recommend these to anyone who wants to try something different. Thank you for creating them !!

July 09, 2017

I can eat it everyday

I find these dangerous because you could eat a whole bag in one sitting!! I buy them whenever there is a hockey game or if I'm having friend over. They taste amazing!! The only downside is that where I am they are almost $4 a bag!! But oh well! they taste really good too if you make taco salad with them!

June 17, 2017

Tasty blend

These chips have a perfect blend of ranch flavouring, spices and cheesy goodness. The same great crunchy texture as other Doritos tortilla chip flavours. They make a great snack that is easy to overindulge in. I especially loved these chips mixed together with the jalapeño Doritos in their fusion bags, sadly I don't see those anymore.

June 05, 2017

Doritos cool ranch are so good . If I'm in a Dorito mood I will purchase cool ranch or zesty cheese . They have a nice crunch and the flavour is something I've never tasted before . It's a strong spicy , tangy creamy Flavour . It's very good. You can find them at Walmart for approximately $2.99.

June 01, 2017

I love nacho chips and the doritos have a bunch of flavours that are delicious. The cool ranch flavour isn't spicy which I like. It has a tangy flavour which is one I love.

May 03, 2017

Cool ranch is probably my favorite flavour of Doritos! It has a flavor that I've never tasted before in any chip! It's cheesey and ranchey it almost reminds me of then you dip a mozzarella sticks in ranch sauce !

May 03, 2017

we grew up eating these chips they were a family favorite and still are. the tangy-ness when it hits your tongue is such a yummy flavor. I can eat a whole bag in one sitting

1.7/5

April 13, 2017

I LOVE dorritos so much that my husband doesn't let me buy them because I will eat them all in one sitting. HOWEVER, I am not a fan of this flavour. I think Dorrito's should stick to variants of their traditional cheese