Dove Advance care roll-on antiperspirant Reviews

May 22, 2020

Dove roll on antiperspirant

I really love the way this dove antiperspirant roll on works for me . I love the fact that it keeps me dry throughout the day and smelling amazing too. It’s so easy to use and clean with out any mess. The price of this is also very reasonable.

2.3/5

May 21, 2020

Nope

I don’t get the positive reviews because I used it and doesn’t work. I was sweating after couple of hours. I had to reply several times. Don’t buy!!!!

May 03, 2020

Dove value for money

Ive been using this product ever since and it has never failed me. It is gentle on the skin while preventing the underarm to get wet because of perspiration. I have a senstive skin and dove is a good match for me.

April 30, 2020
    Birmingham, United Kingdom

dove roll on

This is my favourite roll on.I dont like talc ones,this one is very delicate for my skin.Keeps me fresh whole day.Big plus its cheap.I recommend it to everyone.

2.0/5

April 20, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

This product I found was disappointing

I love Dove products, but this was not one of them. For myself I found that it did not work as I expected it would. Even after applying it twice during the day , it still didnt control my perspiration. I found for myself it was not effective to control my perspiration even minimally. I would not buy this product again and i was disappointed.

March 06, 2020

i would love to buy this again. nice light scent too

this was a great product, i enjoyed using it, and the packaging was nice and easy to use. this deodorant smells nice and wears nice as well as lasts a long time

February 26, 2020

Great antiperspirant

One of the best roll-on antiperspirant I`ve used. I don`t normally use a roll-on but because I got this as a free product, I have to say it works well. It keeps me dry all day and I love the fresh scent.