Dove Advanced Care Antipersirant Deodorant - Rose Petals Reviews

June 26, 2019

I like this product

I like the smell of this dove deodorant.
    I would probably buy it again. This deodorant goes on pretty smoothly and stays on for most of the day...

June 11, 2019
    California, United States

Amazing results!

This product is good for those of us who want the effects of antiperspirant but also want to smell good. When put on, it doesn’t leave a mark and comes on invisible. The smell last the whole day and doesn’t change smell much due to your perspiration. Easy to apply and easy to remove in the shower.

June 05, 2019

Would try again. But different scent

This product worked well for me , but it had a fruity scent to it that I wasn’t the biggest fan of. If I could come across a different scent I would be sold on the product.

June 04, 2019

Works great!!

Goes on smoothly smells just right... not too overwhelming keeps you nice and dry even when the heat is turned up. Very satisfied customer will happily recommend

May 29, 2019
    California, United States

Favorite

This is basically my favorite I love dove so much , that’s great on the skin really helps else convenience and on the cheaper side of the price tag 10 out of 10

May 22, 2019

Best deodorant

I absolutely love dove deodorants but this rose petal one is by far my favourite it is long lasting and leaves you smelling light and fresh throughout the day. I’m very pleased with it ! Defiantly will buy again

May 15, 2019

Smelling like a rose

Instead of stop and smell the Roses, you could just stop and smell this deodorant. Its scent is like Roses. It keeps you dry under stressful circumstances and high heat conditions. Great product

May 03, 2019

Amazing

I would use this product over and again. It really works well and smells great. Very effective even after a boot camp class at the gym. It also lasts all daylong and I do not have to re-apply.

May 01, 2019

I will buy this product all the time! I love it!

I love this product, it stays dry all day, smells so goood! And makes my skin feel dry and not as oily, i would for sure buy it again and again. Very impressed.

April 29, 2019

My everyday partner.

I use this product every day, the smell is soft and light, the texture is very light and is so good in your skin. Very good with every type of fabric. Never disappoint you.