Dove Advanced Care Antiperspirant Deodorant Reviews

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

I love it. Wear nothing else.

This is the only antiperspirant that i wear. It helps me stay clean and fresh all day. Would refer to anyone. It's not expensive and can fond it basically anywhere you shop.

February 12, 2019

Great product! Gets me through a long shift feeling fresh

This is my Go to product for working long 12 hour shifts. I have recommended it to a few of my colleagues. A little goes a long way. Fresh smell too.

February 12, 2019

One of the only products that actually works for me

It has a nice smell, leaves my skin feeling smooth. It doesn't leave marks on my clothes like other brands have. I find that it inexpensive and easy to find in stores

2.8/5

February 11, 2019

Didn’t help at all

I put this on, expecting it to help do what deodorant should do, and I still sweat right away and started getting the “bad” smell. I do not recomend this if you can’t find deodorants that work for you.

February 11, 2019

I try every new product dove brings out i love it

I love using dove products from head to toe. Always gentle on my sensitive skin and hair products amazing. I've been in love with dove products since i was a baby. I just love how it feels and the scents they come in. Doesn't leave a heavy oily feel. The deodorant i enjoy keeps me dry and cool feeling. I like the size and.shape of the container its packaged in. I would and i do recommend dove products to all my friends and family. Even strangers sometimes everyone i recommend it to try it and they fall in love with the products and im not just talking woman the men even like the male line of dove products.

February 08, 2019

I buy this product regularly.

I love the way it glides on to your skin. It keeps you dry all day. It doesn't leave an residue on your clothes. Will definitely purchase this product again . It is also very affordable.

Great fresh scent

I use this deodorant every day. It always makes me smell like I've just showered, even if I haven't. The scent is there but it's not overwhelmingly strong.
    It's also very effective. My armpits never smell bad and I sweat less.

Must have!

Love dove! This is an amazing addition to any morning routine and a gym bag must have! Love the smell and the soft feeling it gives my underarms, even after shaving!

Easy to use nice smell

Bought this instead of normal brand. Easy to use spray can lasts a long time.Keeps you dry all day.lovely smell and a great price.Good value for money.

Great deodorant

Great product, felt comfortable and dry.
    This one is a classic and a must have. In between trying different deodorants I use this one. It has a nice subtle clean smell and dose the job a deodorant is supposed to do. It’s beautiful and soft on the skin.