Dove Advanced Care Antiperspirant Deodorant Reviews

November 30, 2020

Good value

Very good value and scent. This is definitely the best drugstore deoderant, it is good for sensitive skin. The only bad thing is that it sticks and then rubs off in little bits when you take a shower

November 30, 2020

I would buy this again

Works well. I need something that is very effective and this seemed to do the trick. I Have used other products but they did not work as well as this one. I would repurchase. I prefer the cucumber scent the best.

2.8/5

November 19, 2020

Had better

I purchased because it was on sale. It was the middle of summer and i walk to and from school let me tell you i needed a shower after that i smelled and def didnt keep me dry like other brands have in the past.

November 15, 2020

I bought the "Apple and White Tea"

It smells amazing! And last for a long time!! I usually have to reapply other brands twice a day, but this one lasts me a full day! I really like and recommend it!

November 10, 2020

I would buy buy this

This is a very good product, goes on smoothly and doesn’t leave a mark.the smell is impeccable and always leaves you smelling fresh. Good all season use

November 10, 2020

I will buy this product again

This is a great product and works very well. Keeps me dry and smelling great the whole day. I would definitely buy this again and the price in the stores are decent

November 05, 2020

Love the product.

I would love to buy it again and again , amazing fragrance it has. Love the price range at what is offered at. So happy buying it. Strongly recommended .

November 03, 2020

I wouldn't mind buying this product

It is easy to use and nothing crazy. I wouldn't mind buying it again since it is at a very affordable price. You can find this products any so many different drug stores like Walmart or shoppers.

November 03, 2020

Keeps dry and fresh

Being a busy mom and nurse, I rely heavily on deodorant during my day. I have recently switched to this and I LOVE IT! Not only does it smell great, it doesn't stain your clothes and it lasts all day! I often wear black scrub tops or white and deodorants can sometimes ruin them! But not this one!

October 30, 2020

Good for the skin, good for odor

I should not use antiperspirant deodorant it every day my doctors said, but the Dove one is so gentle for my skin that there is no issue. Ok ok, I skip one day here and there, like pyjama day. But not much, this Dove is a life safer cause I sweet a lot!