Dove® Advanced Care Antiperspirant Stick Original Reviews
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2016

July 19, 2018

Would Recommend This Product

I have used this antiperspirant for quite a while. Goes on very smoothly, feels great - not sticky at all. Subtle smell that I really like. Also, no surprise for a Dove product, the price is very reasonable. Most of all it is a great anti-prespirant that really works.

July 17, 2018

Advanced Care is my new Go-to

I used to use the regular Dove antiperspirant. I switched to the Advanced Care. I LOVE it. I have some in my gym bag, purse and at home. I usually have to only apply once. The smell is mild and refreshing. I will continue to use this for many years. Thanks Dove for making great products!

June 26, 2018

Best deodorant ever !!

Only discovered this product 6 months ago but wish I had earlier . Leaves me feeling fresh and smelling great ! There are many different scents to choose from and it definitely last 24-48 hours . I never have to worry about re-applying !

2.8/5

June 26, 2018

Disappointing

I find that the Dove deodorant is not as effective as other bands I have tried. I love the array of scents and the fun combinations but I find it doesnt work as well as other brands I have tried.

May 25, 2018

Great for sensitive skin.

Unscented Dove stick deodorant.This deodorant is great, especially if you are irritated with scented deodorants. My old deodorant went new and improved and that starting bothering me so I had to change. Found Dove and it worked and did not irritate my underarms at all.

October 17, 2017

Dove coconut underarm deodorant

I love the smell it was the first thing that grabbed my attention! I had to buy it see if it worked and left underarms soft like in the commercial and I found that yes I love it

October 16, 2017

Best deodorant ever

After having kids my body started changing. I was so devastated. I have tried different brands and Tried all natural base deodorants but nothing worked. Then I saw a commercial of the new dove advanced care deodorants and decided to give it a try and the rest is history. I got my old self back! Thanks dove!

September 11, 2017

Dove

I love Dove deodorant a lot very affordable smells amazing long lasting been using it for many many many years highly recommend lots of different scents to choose from

August 26, 2017

Hello soft armpits!

Love this stuff and I am never going back to any other deodorant. Dove has amazing dependable products! I have never had a bad experience or reaction to anything I have tried from them. My underarms look fantastic and smell even better!

August 15, 2017

Stays dry

I've been using this deodorant for many years now. The scents are not too strong, but strong enough to feel fresh and the product goes on smooth and keeps me dry all day.