Dove® Advanced Care Antiperspirant Stick Original Reviews
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2016

July 09, 2019

THE original

This is one of the original antiperspirant, I rely on it on sweat protection while smelling great.
    I like both the texture and the fact it doesn't crumble in my gym bag when I drop it

June 25, 2019

Bon produit ,je recommende

Bon produit ,garde au sec toute la journée et le parfum est agreable , jsi ete agreablement surprise du produit , c etait la premiere fois que je l utilisait et bon rapport qualité prix je recommande fortement ce produit

April 24, 2019

J’ai bien aimé le produit. C’est un indispensable

Je trouve que ça sens bon. Il ne laisse pas de trace blanche sous mes vêtements. Il cache les mauvaises odeurs pendant toute la journée. Même si j’en porte des chandails courts et serrés, on ne voit pas la trace du produit. Il se fait dans plusieurs odeurs ce qui est fantastique

March 15, 2019

DOVE® ADVANCED CARE ANTIPERSPIRANT STICK ORIGINAL

Dove Advanced Care Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick Original provides 48 hour protection
    Contains ¼ moisturizing cream for soft and smooth underarms
    Softer, smoother underarms in just three days
    Antiperspirant glides on easily
    0% alcohol formula cares for delicate underarms

February 23, 2019

A lightly scented antiperspirant

A lightly scented antiperspirant that is effective and reliable. No harsh olfactory assault ... From the product or from you. I would recommend this moisturising creamy product.

February 22, 2019

Beat the Heat with Dove on your Side

I was never really in never of antiperspirant in my younger years; but now that I’ve reached menopause, I sweat at the most inopportune times and this is so embarrassing. I’ve tried all kinds of deodorants, even the crystals, and naturally derived types in order to mask the odour. (To no avail!) I tried the Clinical types and found irritation. Then I found Dove!!! Thank you! Smooth, pleasant, non-staining, long-lasting coverage!! Several scents available to choose from, and reasonably priced. Give it a whirl girl!!

February 11, 2019

Always been a dove user

Love the scent and it’s smooth when applying. I have bought this before and still keeps on buying and will definitely recommend it to everyone. It’s worth it

February 11, 2019

Refreshing

This antiperspirant was long lasting and had a light scent. Went on nice without leaving excess on my clothing. I would recommend it to friends and family looking for a nice light and refreshing antiperspirant.

February 09, 2019

works as intended

smells nice and it works great I do not get sweaty under my armpit , it also has not made white marks on my dark cloth and it long lasting like it says on the bottle .

February 09, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Would buy again

Really Great smell! Lasts all day so no need to reapply throughout the day like most deodarants. Will Deffinely buy this product again in the future!!