Dove® Advanced Care Antiperspirant Stick Original Reviews

September 11, 2017

Dove

I love Dove deodorant a lot very affordable smells amazing long lasting been using it for many many many years highly recommend lots of different scents to choose from

August 26, 2017

Hello soft armpits!

Love this stuff and I am never going back to any other deodorant. Dove has amazing dependable products! I have never had a bad experience or reaction to anything I have tried from them. My underarms look fantastic and smell even better!

August 15, 2017

Stays dry

I've been using this deodorant for many years now. The scents are not too strong, but strong enough to feel fresh and the product goes on smooth and keeps me dry all day.

August 15, 2017

Feeling dry

I have been using Dove Deodarant for a long time and would not change. It keeps me fresh and dry all day. Best of all my cloths never have yellow stains and my darks never have white streaks.

August 04, 2017

I would buy this.... maybe

This is a great product for the value in that it lasts quite a bit, however I do find that i have to reapply throughout the day in order to avoid smelling like a walking locker room. Perhaps I am a sweater, and need a stronger brand, but overall this is a great product for the value.

August 04, 2017

love the doves deodarant

i always use dove deodorant now as i love the sents and how well it goes on and ever since then my whole family uses dove its diffidently worth buying :)

July 26, 2017

No strong perfume sent

Dove Original is an invisible solid anti-perspirant with a clean and fresh scent, it is soft and creamy, it goes on easily and offers a 24 hour protection from sweat. Like all Dove anti-perspiration products, it contains 1/4 moisturizing cream to provide underarm care.
    It's a great product and used to be my go to anti-perspirant but it doesn't work well on me anymore... I found the moment I started sweating, I would get this funky smell that reminds me of onion breath!
    I do recommend it because are used to love it but it just doesn't work for me anymore.

July 01, 2017

Love dove deodorant

I love the scents of dove deodorant! They last forever and always smell fresh and clean. Thr deodorants are daily priced and usually are on sale! I don't remember the last time I bought anything else

June 23, 2017

Match deodorant with Dove Bar soap

I've had trouble finding a deoderant that doesn't turn the underarms of my white shirts yellow and my dark shirts white with no success until now. Dove deoderant is my new #1 I'm so glad I tried it! I've always used Dove Bar soap, and love it, so you'd think I would have figured this out long ago, but hey, better late than never. Love Dove!!

June 19, 2017

Good deo

J'adore ce déodorant. Il est bien doux et crémant. Il tient bien et nous donne une bonne odeur (c'est ce que nous cherchons). L'emballage est pratique et symple.