Dove® Advanced Care Antiperspirant Stick Original Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 511 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

May 14, 2017

I love Dove deodorant. I'm naturally sweaty and this is one of the only brand that works well for me. It smells nice and I love Dove's self esteem programs.

May 11, 2017

I use this deodrant everyday, it goes on smooth, keeps me dry and makes my underarms feel soft. The scent makes me feel very good about myself.Dove products are very good for the body.

May 03, 2017

By far one of the best deodorants I've used. I put it on in the am and it will last me all day no matter what the weather is like outside, I'm dry. I will continue to buy this product

April 22, 2017

I love Dove® Advanced Care Antiperspirant Stick Original but it can be very expensive compared to other products. I used to use it a lot but it seems the price has gone up lately. I do love the way it keeps my underarms smooth and soft. The scents are lovely and do not have that chemical smell that some other products have.

March 26, 2017

This product didn't exactly meet my needs, although the price was good. The smell was very nice as well. If it had worked more effectively i would have stuck with it.

March 20, 2017

Love the price of this stuff and how the tube of it is longer than most giving you more for your money, this stuff smells fresh and leaves you smelling nice all day
    price is good too

March 20, 2017

Love getting this product on sale. Great powdery scent, doesn't overly leave white residue. Find that I sweat less and don't smell. Keep one on hand all the time.

March 20, 2017

Il ne laisse pas de marques sur les vêtements. J'adore tous les produits Dove. Ils sont doux pour la peau et toujours de bonne qualité. Je n'ai plus de taches blanches.

March 19, 2017

Awesome product, lasts all day long. Perfect for keeping yourself smelling fresh without having to worry about unwelcomed odours or wet spots. Also moistureizes your skin.

March 18, 2017

I find deodorant leaves a sticky residue so I was happy to find this one doesn't! It smells clean, lasts all day without stickiness nor left over residue on the clothes!