Dove® Advanced Care Antiperspirant Stick Original Reviews
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

October 10, 2021
    United States

Buy it!

I have struggled to find the right deodorant for me for years, but this is the one! Other deodorants leave my armpits irritated, stinky, and just plain unpleasant. Dove deodorant checks all of those boxes. It soothes my armpits, and it leaves me smelling fresh even after a day of sweating. Definitely my go to product.

September 17, 2021

dove

Y’all have to try this one out. It is the best product. It keeps my smell fresh and clean for 24 hours. I tried so many products but this is definitely my favourite.

August 05, 2021
    United Kingdom

Good protection

I feel very confident when using this deodorant that it will give me all day protection. Nicely scented, not too overpowering. Easy to use, and easy on the skin

July 24, 2021

Best deodorant ever, and it lasts long and goes on dry and s

I never liked spray on deodorant but this is awesome and it last forever and goes on great. I recommend to any one it also goes on dry and stays fry for at least 48hrs

April 28, 2021

Only kind I buy!

This deodorant lasts me through my whole day working as a PSW. It smells absolutely amazing! I would definitely recommend this to anyone needing a change or just wanting a reliable deodorant.

April 28, 2021
    Saskatchewan, Canada

I would buy this product, usually have 2 on hand

Clean and smooth on the skin. Smells clean and refreshing. I always have a couple on hand so I never run out. I like all the Dove products but this is my favorite.

April 26, 2021

A must try!

I love Dove products. I use this antiperspirant almost everyday and I am obsessed! Let me just say it doesnt irritate my skin at all and leaves my pits feeling so soft, smooth and moisturized. It's so gentle on my skin yet strongly protects my clothes from sweat even in the dead of summer. Also it doesn't leave stains or clog my pores so there's another reason you should switch.

April 18, 2021

Works great, not too harsh, but not a 24 hr deo.

I like it because it goes on really smoothly and it doesn't feel harsh. I usually use a solid Secret deodorant which is great for 24 to 48 hours, but it almost hurts to put on and feels like its pure chemicals, so this solid Dove deodorant is a pleasant switch!

April 14, 2021

Meilleur choix

J'ai essayé plusieurs déodorants et celui-ci ai l'un des meilleurs que j'ai trouvé et il a un excellent rapport qualité prix, peut équivaloir à des sortes plus dispendieuses.

April 14, 2021

Bien pour une journée sans gros efforts

Il a une bonne odeur et le bâton se tien bien. Efficace pour une journée tranquille sans gros effort. Doit en remettre si c'est une journée très chaude ou si exercice. Doit laver les vêtements à l'eau chaude sinon il laisse des résidus