Dove® Advanced Care Antiperspirant Stick Original Reviews
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2016

February 11, 2019

Always been a dove user

Love the scent and it’s smooth when applying. I have bought this before and still keeps on buying and will definitely recommend it to everyone. It’s worth it

February 11, 2019

Refreshing

This antiperspirant was long lasting and had a light scent. Went on nice without leaving excess on my clothing. I would recommend it to friends and family looking for a nice light and refreshing antiperspirant.

February 09, 2019

works as intended

smells nice and it works great I do not get sweaty under my armpit , it also has not made white marks on my dark cloth and it long lasting like it says on the bottle .

February 09, 2019

Would buy again

Really Great smell! Lasts all day so no need to reapply throughout the day like most deodarants. Will Deffinely buy this product again in the future!!

Smells great

I love the smell of this product and would definitely recommend and buy again. Make me stay fresh all day even through a long workout. I changed my brand after using the same one for many years

February 08, 2019

Better then my orginial brand

My orginial brand would leave me with sweat stains and odor. So happy with this product that works. Down what it says and keep me fresh all day. Thank you.

Very nice

I love this product because it smells good and it doesn't leave white streaks. Very long lasting. I would recommend this product to everyone. I like all dove products.

February 08, 2019

I would buy this product again

I sweat heavily and this really reduced the amount of wetness quite alot. I really liked the fragrance and love the company's support of women of all shapes sizes and colors.

February 07, 2019

I will continue to buy this product

I love this product. I didn't sweat through my clothes didn't leave sweat marks on my clothes over all it was an amazing product that I will continue to buy an use

February 07, 2019

I would buy this product again and again

I love this deodorant. I am a medium level of sweat and this never fails me. I had so many problems finding the right deodorant for me but once I found this, I knew it was just right for me. The scent is wonderful.