Dove® Advanced Care Antiperspirant Stick Original Reviews
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

April 28, 2021

Only kind I buy!

This deodorant lasts me through my whole day working as a PSW. It smells absolutely amazing! I would definitely recommend this to anyone needing a change or just wanting a reliable deodorant.

April 26, 2021

A must try!

I love Dove products. I use this antiperspirant almost everyday and I am obsessed! Let me just say it doesnt irritate my skin at all and leaves my pits feeling so soft, smooth and moisturized. It's so gentle on my skin yet strongly protects my clothes from sweat even in the dead of summer. Also it doesn't leave stains or clog my pores so there's another reason you should switch.

April 18, 2021

Works great, not too harsh, but not a 24 hr deo.

I like it because it goes on really smoothly and it doesn't feel harsh. I usually use a solid Secret deodorant which is great for 24 to 48 hours, but it almost hurts to put on and feels like its pure chemicals, so this solid Dove deodorant is a pleasant switch!

April 14, 2021

Meilleur choix

J'ai essayé plusieurs déodorants et celui-ci ai l'un des meilleurs que j'ai trouvé et il a un excellent rapport qualité prix, peut équivaloir à des sortes plus dispendieuses.

April 14, 2021

Bien pour une journée sans gros efforts

Il a une bonne odeur et le bâton se tien bien. Efficace pour une journée tranquille sans gros effort. Doit en remettre si c'est une journée très chaude ou si exercice. Doit laver les vêtements à l'eau chaude sinon il laisse des résidus

March 24, 2021

My fav

This is my go to deodorant. It is inexpensive and lasts me a long time with daily use. It smells all day. I love that I still smell fresh after a 8 hour work day

March 07, 2021

Excellent non-drying deodorant

This deodorant does a great job keeping me dry without drying out my skin. Some deodorants leave my skin dry and itchy, but Dove keeps me fresh! I would definitely recommend this to anyone who’s current deodorant is too drying or irritating.

March 06, 2021
    Nottingham, United Kingdom

Does the job

I use this deodorant all the time. It keeps me smelling fresh all day long and has a nice smell to it. Use this and you won’t be disappointed!! 🤗🤗🤗

February 26, 2021

Amazing Product

Its an amazing product. My friend recommended me and then I purchase it perfectly works more than 12 hours for me in Summer time.. I will definitely be purchasing it again and highly recommend the same.

February 18, 2021

Gentle on underarms

I try to change up my deodorant brand a few times a year. Some brands cause me to break out, but with dove I find my underarms are softer and the scent stays with you through out the day