Dove® Advanced Care Antiperspirant Stick Original Reviews
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

October 25, 2019
    Sunderland, United Kingdom

Brilliant stuff

I have tried many deodorants, from cheap to expensive but this is by far the best. It is my life line (BO is A NO) i put it on in the morning 7/8am and when i get in bed at around 10/11pm i still smell of this deodorant. The original one with the blue top is my fave from them all. And i even have one in the car for extra hot days (or to spray the car) as it smell awesome.

October 24, 2019
    Kent, United Kingdom

Smells so good

I loved this mostly due to the amazing scent it had. It left me feeling confident and fresh all day long would definitely recommend to any female who wants to stay fresh and smell fresh

October 24, 2019
    Nottingham, United Kingdom

Fab deodorant

Fantastic deodorant, I would definitely recommend this to family and friends, kept me fresh and dry all day long, also smells amazing , my skin also felt soft and silky with it.

October 23, 2019
    United Kingdom

best ever

Keeps you most importantlykeeps you dry...smells good...dont stain...lasts all day...very sensitive to skin. The price is reasonably standard cheap to purchase and easily obtained most shops that have a bodycare section.

October 23, 2019
    Cardiff, United Kingdom

Great deodrant

I use this deodrant all the time. It doesn't leave white marks on your clothes and has a lovely delicate scent that leaves you feeling lovely and fresh all day long. We definately recommend

October 12, 2019
    United Kingdom

Stick deodorant is the only way forward

Dove stick deodorant is so much better than sprays and liquids, it actually works and doesn’t break your bank, only con is as it’s the original it’s not so great for white/black clothing.

October 10, 2019
    Oxfordshire, United Kingdom

I LOVE this stuff.

Dove deodorant never lets me down. Not only does it not leave any white marks or flakes on my clothes, but it has an all day lasting scent. It doesn’t stop me sweating completely but reduces it and maintains a pleasant smell.

Doncaster, United Kingdom

Smells lovely all day

This product is used once a day and it smells fabulous all day.
    The stick last for about 6 weeks for me.
    Can be used against any clothing colours.
    I’d recommend it to all, helps the environment too!

Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom

Long lasting

Dove deodorant in sensitive lasted throughout my day effective at deodorising and anti perspiration. Kind on my skin. I didn't find it too overpowering.

North Somerset, United Kingdom

dove deodrant hits the spot

dove deodrant does exactly what i need it to . keeps me dry fresh and confident all day . gentle on my skin but strong enough to keep me dry and fresh through the day