Dove body mist pomegranate and lemon Reviews

Ranked #21 out of 152 in Body Mists & Fragrances

May 12, 2017

I've been buying the dove body mist for over 4 years now and never get enough this Is one of the best mists I've used the smell is amazing just goes with the flow the bottle size is perfect I can pop in my purse and the effectiveness is great too lasts preety long so fully satisfied yes recently the price did go up for the mist so I was a little mad but still buy it here and their not as often.

April 15, 2017

dove mist was perfect smelled great not to strong but lasted well thought the day smelling fresh not artificial and safe to use enjoyed the look of it as well

December 21, 2016

I like the small when I put it on the shower puff. I lathers up on your body when showering and your body feel nice and smooth and silky and smells nice..

October 16, 2016

Product is great. I Loved it. Use it quite often. Definitely recommend it to other people. The smell is simply amazing. It just truly is a great product.

September 30, 2016

Dove has always been a brand of my choice. Pure enough that it does not irritate my skin yet very moisturizing. Smells great and easy to apply. My entire family loves the product.

1.5/5

April 21, 2016

Personally not a fan of this body mist - it reminds me of my junior high gym classes when all the girls decide to spray themselves with the sweetest smelling body mist. Overall, it is a light scent though

April 03, 2016

The dove body mints are quite light. I wouldn't wear these in the event when I'm going out for dinner.
    I do enjoy the pomegranate lemon scent and the cucumber one is fresh too.
    I keep the dove body sprays in my gym bag so I can give myself a quick spritz to freshen up till I make
    It home to the shower.

April 02, 2016

If you're looking for a light fragrance that is not too overpowering then I would recommend this body spray. I also use the cucumber scent (it's very refreshing). It has a nice scent.

March 07, 2016

Iwas really excited to try this product as I usually love all Dove products but I was not happy with this one. The smell did not last long ans was not very strong.

March 07, 2016

As far as body sprays go, this one is decent. It's got a nice, light, fresh scent. Not overpowering. Great price as well. The pump is great, has a wide spray so that the most goes all over, not just on one little spot.