Dove Clinical Protection Antiperspirant Reviews

Ranked #72 out of 492 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

New Dove Clinical Protection is our strongest form of underarm protection. The dermatologist tested formula, in our Original Clean scent, delivers prescription strength defense against wetness and contains moisturizers to care for delicate underarm skin. Unlike leading prescription anti-perspirants/deodorants, Dove Clinical Protection Anti-perspirant does not inlcude aluminum chloride or alcohols which can cause skin irritation and discomfort. With all-day protection and exceptional skin care benefits, it is the ultimate combination of strength and beauty. See their main website for more information at www.dove.ca

April 20, 2017

le produit dove est sans doute lun des meilleir selon moi dans tout ses produit ,, et pour le deodorant des genial on ne vois aucune marque sur le linge merveilleux

April 10, 2017

I sweat for the reasons other people do but I also sweat due to medication side effects. I have become increasingly sensitive to warmer temperatures as well. A few months back it got to the point where I was concerned my "secret would tell", in other words, my antiperspirant /deodorant would fail. I had to really in the middle of the day to keep that from happening.

I decided to give the Dove a try and I'm really glad I did. I got the original scent which I found subtle and fresh smelling. No more concerns or reapplying in the middle of the day.

I was a little worried it would leave white marks on my clothes which is why I had been using a dry spray brand. Spraying thst stuff was like bug bombing a room while you're trapped inside. It wasn't tough enough for me. No concerns as of yet with the Dove and I've been using it for about a month now. I have not used it yet of course in the middle of the summer here where it gets really hot and horribly humid but so far so good. Thus is my new regular antiperspirant /deodorant.

March 30, 2017

I needed a deodorant for my 8 year old to be able to wear without it being to strong or wet . I found it when I tried this on him. He asks for it everyday now thank you

October 03, 2016

Love LOVE this product! I'm a busy mum who can get a little sweaty after a busy day and this stuff is the only deodorant that keeps me fresh and smelling clean!

September 21, 2016

I started buying this product when I was working and became pregnant with my second child. I have tried different brands and they never seemed to last, was always reapplying halfway through the day. I love that with this I put it on once and never have to worry about sweat marks underneath my arms. This is one product I always recommend!

August 24, 2016

I love it's amixing special for me and people that have stress suet lol I Wix that I could find where to buy more because it's just a mixing product for sure tubs up

May 12, 2016

I received this product as a sample.This deodorant contains aluminum zirconium. Sensitive to fragrance, I do not mind the light fragrance of this original scent. I am not a fan of aluminum zirconium absorbing into the body. I have to give this product for me a pass. #Doveclinicalprotectionanitperspirant

May 09, 2016

My usual brand of clinical strength protection. Works pretty well for me, doesn't keep me 100% but works much better for me than the non clinical product. Goes on smooth and doesn't have any strong scent. Product lasts a long time too.

March 15, 2016

Great smell options, and works extremely well. I love clinical deodorant because it is like you do not sweat atal and there is never a need to reapply. I find that the scents from Dove tend to be a little more natural and less strong than other deodorants.

February 15, 2016

I tried this anti-perspirant as I am typically a fan of Dove's deodorants. I got this in wild rose scent and was excited to try it as It claimed to protect against wetness and odour as well as minimizing the growth of hair over time.
    What a huge waste of money. It lists the product as a solid but it's a weird wet gel. It took forever to dry (which wits claim was to protest against wetness). It smeared all over my underarms and ruined one of my fave silk tops. The only nice thing was he scent but for what I paid, smell isn't worth it.