Dove Daily Moisture with Pro-Moisture Complex (Shampoo, Conditioner) Reviews
#124 in Hair Care

August 07, 2019
    Oldham, United Kingdom

A great 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner

This is a must have for any family out there the bonus is that it’s 2 in 1. When trying out this product on myself and my family all our hairs looked and felt super soft, it moisturised all our hairs and it made them looks super clean, it is also none greasy which is a bonus has some shampoo and conditioner products makes my daughters hair greasy looking , any family’s out there this is a must have product that all your family will love.

July 26, 2019

Love it

Love this product, it makes my hair feel clean and smooth. It smells great. I use it every few days and my hair always feels nice for a couple days. I will definitely keep purchasing this product.

July 04, 2019

If you’re looking to fix dry hair, this is for you!

This product is my go to shampoo when my hair is feeling dry and needs a boost of moisture. It is a good value compared to high end shampoos that give similar results.

May 16, 2019

Daily hydration but done skip conditioner

As far as it goes for department store products Dove is always been a go-to, this one doesn't keep my hair as hydrated as I hoped but when following up with conditioner it gets me through the week

March 21, 2019

I love this product and will always purchase agian

This shampoo is the best for my dry hair . It actually leaves my hair moisturized and smooth with an amazing sent. I have boughton this product for my whole family and I haven't heard any complaints.

March 12, 2019

I love Dove

This shampoo is a great by for many reasons such as it add more volume to your hair makes it look nice and makes it smell good.my family and I have all Dove products in our bathroom.i think Dove is the best thing for you body

February 11, 2019

Perfect

I use this shampoo and conditioner and it's amazing how clean it leaves your hair..I have not needed hot oil treatments and my hair is not dry and stringy.

January 30, 2019

I love dove haircare products

When I use dove hair care products my hair feels so beautiful. My hair looks and feels wonderful and has shine and body! Dove shampoos and conditioners are a must in my home.
    My hair smells great and looks great, there is no residue leaving my hair feeling heavy or looking dull.

January 24, 2019

good for dry hair

i like the daily moisture feature, good for my dry hair. i can use it every day and my hair is not dry anymore. it's a good product, worth trying, and the price is right

January 24, 2019

My go-to shampoo

I love these products, they are great on my super dry hair. Always leave my hair soft and silky after every wash. I always purchase this shampoo and conditioner.