Good

Dove Daily Moisture with Pro-Moisture Complex (Shampoo, Conditioner) Reviews

Ranked #668 out of 2546 in Hair Care

March 09, 2016

I live this shampoo and conditioner. The smell is great and it leaves my hair fresh and shiny for days. I enjoy the convenient pump bottles for ease of use in the shower. It is my go to product.

February 25, 2016

When I received my free samples from Chick Advisor, I couldn't wait to try them. I have super fine thin hair and I found when I left my hair to air dry, the Shampoo and Conditioner left my hair super light and smooth, which lasted all day and the following day.

February 20, 2016

These are my new favourite products! The first time I used it someone told me I looked like I should be in a hair commercial! I was thrilled to receive such a nice compliment! My hair looked shiny and felt so soft. I have noticed a decrease in dryness and itchiness on my scalp since I started using them. My family really enjoys using them too! Thanks for the samples and fantastic opportunity to try them! We will definitely be buying them in the future!

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Jam

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Hairstylists

violetfish added a new review for
    Avon Bubble Bath

yellowbus07 added a new review for
    Avon Bubble Bath

yellowbus07 added a new review for
    Essie Nail Polish

cokaluna added a new review for
    Vichy - Idealia Night Peel