Dove Men +Care Define & Strong Hold Fortifying Styling Gel Reviews

Ranked #14 out of 14 in Men's Hair Styling

May 12, 2017

Great hair gel! Nice scent and it holds my hair in place perfectly all day long. My new favorite hair styling product. I will continue to purchase this.

3.2/5

March 30, 2017

This is a good product, it works well, however, I find it a little pricey. For half the price I can get dippity do, which works just as well in my opinion.

March 30, 2017

Dove is my new favorite brand of personal care. I'm enjoying every one of there products in which I have tried. I like to style my hair daily and have always had trouble finding a styling gel that works with my hair and I have finally found one that I can stick with.

1.8/5

February 12, 2017

je desir en francais echanttillion sondage dove je travaille dans lmassage et soinnn peoser massoherapie soin peauuuu echantillion puige faire essais patienss et clienss je desir recevoir tout arr postal jes deux minoi entreprise a moi ki fo unneeee pour des dsoinnnn hygene sorte d epeauu echantillion copon graruir produit echantion formaulaire et si aver programmmme dove quelq ue es soiis

May 30, 2015

This gel is not worth getting. It's not effective and does not control my hair like it should. The product itself does not feel good in my hair either.

girlrudy earned the Beauty Expert badge