Dove Men + Care Minerals + Sage Bar Soap Reviews

October 10, 2019
    Gloucestershire, United Kingdom

Moisturising abilities :)

Love this soap! I always suffered from dry skin and especially dry patches in specific areas of my body. Upon a friends recommendation,I trued Dove soap and I can happily say I’m not going back! It is very mild and gentle on the skin. Smells divine too! Also,love how soft and smooth my skin becomes after every wash. Definitely recommend this soap to others!

August 22, 2019

Great product I use it everyday

This product leaves my skin feeling and smelling fresh all day. It does not leave any residue like other products do. There are a great selection of scents that are not too strong but just right and the ladies love it as well which is always a good thing

August 14, 2019

Smells amazing!

This soap makes your skin feel soft, hydrated, and leaves you smelling great. Love the sage infusion. Does a good job at getting you clean, but rinses off well. Doesn't leave a soapy film on your skin.

July 04, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

I love this product. smells great.

I always love to smell fresh and this Bar of soap definitely does the trick. It leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean without stripping all the moisture out of my skin. Fantastic Product.

May 23, 2019

Husband smells great

Wow. This soap is fantastic my husband has eczema and really dry skin an works hard to ever since I change his soap to men's dove +care his skins been a lot healthier.

March 25, 2019

Love this soap

We have tried a number of soaps and Dove men's seem to work the best for us with their added deep pore scrub it really makes you feel clean when you get grimmy

December 19, 2018

Dove mens bar

good soap,but gets used quick. smells nice. should come in a bigger size. overal satisfied with product.It cleans off very well and leaves your body smelling great and feeling clean.

November 02, 2018

Soft

Very hydrating for my skin and has a very subtle smell that is not too strong for a man. It certainly does a good job of cleaning, but it does not last long.