Dove Original Anti-Perspirant Deodorant Reviews

October 09, 2019
    Doncaster, United Kingdom

Teenager swears by this deodorant

Teenager is 15years old and swears by this original dove deodorant!
    Used by accident one day prior to playing football match.
    He AND I realised he still smelt okay, usually after football, the smell enters the house before he does!
    He actually prefers this to any of the men’s product.
    Win win!!

October 08, 2019
    Milton Keynes, United Kingdom

Glamorous smell

I love the Dove Original Antiperspirant Deodorant. I using many years and never disappointed me. Love smell, long protection. Incredible and very classy. Good value for money.

October 08, 2019
    Peterborough, United Kingdom

Clean and fresh smelling all day long!

This deodorant has the cleanest fragrance that lasts all day long, and an absolute favourite of mine. Sadly, it can leave white marks on transfer with clothing, but I've never found an invisible one that smells as clean and fresh as this one does. Also leaves under arms silky smooth with great protection.

August 13, 2019

Love it!

This is by far my favorite deodorant to date. It has a very nice, clean scent and keeps you smelling nice all day long. Would definitely recommend this deodorant.

July 15, 2019
    Lisburn and Castlereagh, United Kingdom

I will be buying this product again

Dove original anti perspirant deodorant I love it the fragrance lasts for ages and smells lovely it keep you feeling dry and fresh I will definitely buy this product again very impressed

July 14, 2019
    Plymouth, United Kingdom

My favourite Deodorant by far

I have used the dove original deodorant for over 15years. I spent years buying different deodorant to try a favourite or buying what was on offer. I came across this and can honestly say it is the best for moisturising. It also keeps me dry and fresh for the whole day. lt keeps me fresh if I perspire when working out and has a nice odour. I have recommended this to many people.

July 03, 2019
    Middlesbrough, United Kingdom

This product is amazing I’m allergic to every other product

I’m allergic to every other product apart from dove products so when I tried dove I was amazed I recommend to my family who have the same allergic reaction and they was so happy. I’m so happy with the cream deodorant and it smells amazing very clean. Give it go you won’t be disappointed .

May 14, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Keeps my pits nice and smooth and smelling good!

Doesn’t dry out your skin, keeps working all day long. Fragrance is subtle but nice. Leaves white marks, but not as bad as other deodorants I’ve used.

May 11, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Great product

This deodorant has a fresh smell but doesn't last all day. This deodorant comes in the value size which makes the product last a long time. I would recommend this product although it doesn't always work for me

April 08, 2019

My favorite!

Dove's deodorant is my favourite product that they sell. I have been using it since I started wearing deodorant and whenever I stray away I am let down. I now know that this is my favourite deodorant yet!