Dove White strawberry and mint body wash Reviews
Ranked #71 in Body Wash

September 13, 2017

Best scent in the world

This body wash makes you feel clean and fresh. Every one should try this. It is worth your time and effort to pick up this product. I love the smell of this and my boyfriend likes it too plus its like $5 so very worth every penny!

September 06, 2017

Smells delicious!

It had a nice smells and the bottle looks appealing but I found it dried my skin out and made it itchy. I don't recommend this for people with sensitive skin.

August 13, 2017

Great buy!!!

I loved this product the smell was amazing and relaxing. It left my skin smooth. The onky downfall it can be pricy unless its purchased on sale or with a coupon. However i would purchase this product again!!!!!

July 31, 2017

I bought this products for the second time, and I still like

Très bon produit, bonne qualité et je rachète. Il est doux sur la peau, et la rend douce aussi. L'odeur est super mais il faut aimer la menthe. Mais bon produit.

June 09, 2017

After being on the hunt for a good body wash I finally found one that I love. I like the way it smells and how my skin feels after every shower. I would totally recommend it specially if you have dry skin.

February 15, 2017

I absolutely love this product's scent! I'm obsessed with it- so refreshing and summery! Overall the body wash is very sudsy (like that!) and leaves my skin feeling very smooth. I do miss the clean feeling I get after using other Dove soap products- don't get that with this product as much.

February 02, 2017

j'ai vraiment ete surprise par ce savon! je trouve qu'il sens super bon, le prix etait super bon et jadore la texture de ma peau. Je me sens renaitre grace a se produit et je le recommende sans aucun doute !!

January 17, 2017

I Have tryed this Stuff I enjoy the Softness it has on my Skin. The Smell is nice. I would Recommend this to Family With my Skin being dry This wash does what I want to my skin. LOVE IT.

October 14, 2016

Love love love the smell of this body wash!!! It's so refreshing and lingers on your skin all day!! I got it on offer in shoppers drug mart and I'm nearly out of it! I'll definitely be repurchasing over the weekend!