Downy Unstopable In-wash Scent Booster Beads Reviews
#26 in Laundry Care

September 27, 2018

never smelled better!

Oh my Wowzers! I never thought i could get rid of the coffee smell out of my work clothes which would transfer into my other clothes...but with just a cap size amount into my washing machine the smell is gone. Also a bonus the smell sneaks into the rest of the home, so in turn my house smells great while doing laundry.

September 26, 2018

These are so great!

Ok so my husband sweats a lot due to his type of work. Normally, even after washing, his clothes still had a sweaty smell to them that I could not get out. I tried all kinds of different laundry soaps. I was sent three samples packs of the downy unstoppable scent booster beads and man! Do I love them! After washing with the beads added, the sweaty smell was gone! The beads smell amazing and even after a week, whenever I opened my closet or a drawer, I could smell them. I highly recommend these if you have an affinity for great smelling clothes! 😊

Indiana, United States

Great scent and long lasting!

Downy Un stopables last up to 12 weeks keeping your clothes fresh and clean smelling. Was nice to pull out my clean jacket to find it smelling fresh. The smell is refreshing. My favorite jacket is clean and fresh ready for fall weather. I definitely will buy these again.

New Jersey, United States

the smell is amazing

Downy unstoppable beads are the perfect add on to laundry. All you need is a cup full and your clothes will be melling great for weeks. You can also add them to your dresser drawers or storage bins to keep your clothes staying fresh longer. You wont have that musty smell from clothes sitting in a storage box. Great value for the price.

New Jersey, United States

Totally works.. love it !!

I have been using it for a while now. My linens feel really fresh and there is no damp smell to the towels and beddings at all. Love the Downy Unstoppables.

Tennessee, United States

12 Weeks of Freshness

Just pour the Downy Unstopables into the washer then add the clothes, its that simple. No need to add anything else. Your clothes will come out clean and fresh smelling. Downy Unstopables gives your clothes up to 12 weeks of freshness from wash to wear.

Awesome Booster Beads

Downy Unstoppables In Wash Scent Booster Beads is one of the best products I've tried in a very long time. It definitely freshens your laundry & really works for up to 12 weeks. Just pour in your washer with your detergent & wash! Ready to go. That's all the work you need to do. I definitely recommend this product!

SMELLS FANTASTIC

I use my unstoppables in every load of laundry i do! they make my clothes smell amazing for up to 3 weeks at a time! They also help my clothes stay soft

North Carolina, United States

I would absolutely buy this product again!!

It leaves my laundry smelling amazing and for such a long time!! I will be buying this product for now on. Would absolutely recommend this product. 5 out of 5 stars.

Texas, United States

Downy Scent Beads are the bomb!!

These beads make your clothes smell so good. Clothes smell great for longer periods of time. It's one of those products I can't do laundry without. You can use just a little bit of them or like me alot of them. Well worth the money. I'll use these forever.