Downy Unstopables Fresh In Wash Scent Booster Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2016
    2.8/5

September 24, 2018

Downy unstopables

Downey Unstoppables. It makes my laundry smell so much better for so much longer than dryer sheets. Some people even smell me walking by and ask me what perfume I'm wearing. So funny. So I have to tell them all about Unstoppables. I also love that they have different scents to choose from because we all have our different scent favorites.

September 23, 2018
    Colorado, United States

Pricey But Fresh Clothes

Downy Unstopables was easy to use however it left a bit of residue on my whites. I did like that it made everything smells so well which I think would be great when you're putting you're winter clothes or summer clothes in storage. It is just very expensive but it does work.

September 18, 2018
    Wisconsin, United States

Very overpowering

I bought this thinking it would be a gentle scent but is anything but that. I used recommended amount and the smell was so wrong on the clothes it made my eyes water. I ended up giving it to my neighbor after two uses just couldn't stand it.

September 18, 2018

Work but do not last as long

These smell amazing and come in an easy to shake container. Only problem i find is that they claim the smel lasts so long but after a week my fresh towels do not smell like this at all. Kind of a waste if that is why you purchase

2.2/5

September 03, 2018

I like the concept... but wasnt as scented as i had hoped!

I really enjoyed using this product, it's so easy to use. However, I just found that the scent wasn't really long lasting unless I used quite a lot of the product.

2.7/5

August 29, 2018

Nice smell

I really like the smell of these. for sure they make your clothes smell nice but to me it's not money well spent. I find using tide and fabric softener like Downy is just as effective as getting your clothes to smell fresh. I find the product overpriced and wouldn't buy them necessarily for me I don't store my clothes for a long periods of time without wearing them so I don't find it's worth the Bucks.

August 14, 2018

Okay product

I have to admit that I wondered what I was thinking after I ordered this. I have a fabric softener and even the downy sheets that add plenty of scent. I just knew that this was going to be a disaster - like dumping perfume in the washer. What a surprise. It is a well-blended light scent that smells fresh when you open the washer but not overpowering. Then it goes through the drying and retains this very fresh scent instead of the slightly stale scent normally found in even freshly-washed clothing. Let's face it: most of our water does not smell that great when you hold it up to your nose and fabric softeners seem to just mask with perfume. This booster is definitely different. Two weeks later I can pull my blouse out of the closet and it does not smell like perfume; but it does smell fresh and lightly scented when I hold it up to my nose. A winner

2.3/5

August 11, 2018
    Idaho, United States

Residue here to stay

I really wanted to love the unstoppable's because they smell so amazing. However, even when I used less then the recommended amount I could still feel the residue of the beads come off my clothes and onto my skin. It would then cause my to itch and break out in hives. I also have slightly sensitive skin so many this wouldn't have the same affect. But I didnt like feeling all that left over product all over my skin.

August 09, 2018
    Texas, United States

Not for those with allergies to heavy scents!

I had received multiple containers of these for free a few months back and was initially excited. Unfortunately I had a major allergic reaction to the scent which was exasperated by the fact that the scent really does stick around and isn’t easy to get out of your clothes! In that matter though this product does exactly what it’s made for!

2.8/5

July 25, 2018

Not bad

Definitely helped the clothes smell alot nicer after coming out of the wash but I found the smell didn't stick for very long. It says it lasts for so many wears but I find it wore out during the first