Downy Unstopables Fresh In Wash Scent Booster Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

October 10, 2019
    United Kingdom

Unstoppables

I use these in nearly every wash now. I tried them a while back and the difference in smell is undeniable. The clothes smells last longer and you only need to use a small amount. Highly recommended!

October 10, 2019
    Oxfordshire, United Kingdom

Beautiful aroma

I love these and they smell so good. My clothes smell wonderful using these in my wash. They keep them smelling fresh for longer. Highly recommend if you love that freshly washed smell

Virginia, United States

Makes the whole house smell !

This is a must have for anyone who wears clothes! I love using it while I wash clothes because the smell is so intense my entire house smells AMAZING during a wash! Not to mention the clothes smell great for weeks! With three stinky boys, I can’t imagine doing my laundry without it!

St. Helens, United Kingdom

Smells great

Love washing my clothes with theses inwash scent boosters. My clothes smell so fresh when they come out of the washing and still do when I go to weer them

Richmond upon Thames, United Kingdom

Smells nice

They really smell so so gorgeous and nice! It keeps our clothing fresh and smelling nice fora long time! You don't need to use too much so it can lasts quite long time and they are not that cheap either. Does a great job. Would buy again.

Oxfordshire, United Kingdom

Love the smell

Love this product ... as I use a non bio washing powder this makes the clothes smell fabulous for days in the wardrobe and drawers.... the smell is fresh and clean ... and you only need to use a small amount to get the long lasting fragrance ... will be buying again and again

Lisburn and Castlereagh, United Kingdom

Amazing fresh scent

I always buy fabric conditioner so when I seen these were on a special at Tesco, I couldn’t resist. I am so glad I did. As much as I get an amazing scent from my fabric conditioner this is like nothing else I have smelled before! The fragrance lasts so long and I do get people asking what soap powder and fabric conditioner I use, when I tell them I use the pearls in addition to my softer they always say they need to do that also.

Wiltshire, United Kingdom

Best smelling product around

Although these can be a bit pricey a lot of places do sell them on offer which is the best time to buy them. I tend to use them for curtains and bedding as the smell is really strong and long lasting these are my absolute fav!!!!

Waltham Forest, United Kingdom

Fresh long lasting scent.

This is a must have if you're a lover of lovely long lasting smelling laundry. It's easy to use and clothing and home smells so great great during and after washing. Item is packaged in a nice childproof bottle with two caps. Currently halfway through my second bottle.

October 08, 2019
    Manchester, United Kingdom

Unstoppables at bargain price

I have read a few of the reviews about the fantastic Unstoppables which are mostly, quite deservedly very favourable as these little balls give big results leaving our washing soft and smelling wonderful. I did notiice though that quite a few reviewers mentioned the price of them as they are quite expensive in comparison to other leading fabric conditioners on the market. Well peeps, little tip for u all. Have a look in ur local Home Bargains store. 99% of the time this shop has them in stock, usually around 50% cheaper than the leading supermarkets. They may not have all the scents in at any one time so u may not get ur favourite every time u shop but as they say a change is as good as a rest or if funds allow, stock up on ur fav when u are lucky enough to find it in stock. Happy shopping peeps!!