Downy Unstopables Fresh In Wash Scent Booster Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

June 01, 2021

Absolutely love this product

Love the scent makes doing laundry much nicer love it. Have recommended this to all my friends and neighbours. My husband and kids also love it can’t go wrong buying this.

May 26, 2021

Love my laundry

I have been buying Downey scent booster ever since it came out. I am very pleased with how fresh my clothes smell even weeks later after its been washed. This product leaves my clothes smelling fresh and soft. I would definitely recommend it to all my friends and family.

May 26, 2021
    New Brunswick, Canada

Smells really good

I would buy this product again and again. The smell of our clothes stay calm and refresh. I will recommend this to all. Really refreshing smell. Awasome

Always stocked

Unstoppables are named correctly! I've tried other brands, but nothing lasts as long or as strong as unstoppables! I absolutely love knowing that no matter how many days my sweater has sat in the closet, when I pull it out, it smells just as fresh as it did coming out of the dryer.

May 25, 2021

I would definitely buy this product again

This product is absolutely one of the best things for your laundry. It leaves your clothes smelling so nice and fresh. I would highly recommend this product you definitely won’t be disappointed!

May 25, 2021

A must have for your laundry

I love these. I decided to try them when i saw them on sale one time, I wont go without now. Adds a beautiful freshness to my clean clothes. A little goes a long way!

United States

La meilleure odeur!

J'ai connu ce produit par le biais d'une amie et j'ai ensuite obtenu un échantillon !
    Nous l'utilisons surtout pour la literie et les serviettes, car nous préférons un sans parfum pour les vêtements !

May 24, 2021

Wish I Used These My Whole Life!

These things are amazing! Love the smell these leave on my clothes. The scent is long lasting, but also not too strong. It is important you put them in the washer before anything else though, as otherwise they don’t fully dissolve.

May 22, 2021

Great Product

Laundry is the main part of day to day routine and specially when it comes to clothes we wear I specially prefer nice and refreshing smell which this product has successfully achieved in providing. I am in totally love this product.

May 21, 2021

Great Product!! I wish it lasted forever!!

I’ve been buying scent boosters for years and recently to changed to the downy brand because it has the longest staying power, it smells the best and most natural, and I don’t need much per wash to get a great scent so it’s the best value! I love that it blends really well with the Tide detergent I use. The reason I gave 4 stars in effectiveness is because with other detergents I don’t find the smell as pleasant. I mostly use Tide because of sensitive skin, so this isn’t a huge factor for me. For others it might be something to take into consideration!!