Downy Unstopables Fresh In Wash Scent Booster Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

December 13, 2019

I just love using this product!

This product makes my clothes smells fantastic! Such a great purchase. I bought at Walmart.ca and last time I got at Costco because I wanted a bigger size!

December 13, 2019
    United Kingdom

Love the smell, I will buy this again definitely

the smell is insane, I love it from first time I used it. definitely gonna buy it again, it takes ages to finish the product, my husband loves it too.

Long lasting smell

I like this product because it really makes your washer smellS good as well as your clothes. It is long lasting the smell. I use this 2x a month and it does fade the smell easily and it ia good on clothes too. I definitely recommend this to my friends.

Love these

I wish these were not expensive as they are however when they are on sale I always purchase them! I find the sent last longer than the liquid softener.

December 12, 2019

Love it but its expensive

I love using this in my laundry. It a bit expensive for the amount you get. However I still buy it. I don't only use it in my laundry, I also make my own air fresher with it. That's where it goes a long way.

Virginia, United States

Smells awesome

I love these downy unstoppables!! They make my clothes smell so darn good! I will continue to buy this product for as long as I can. The price is a little jacked but the quality is spot on!

Long lasting fresh scent

I tried the product not knowing the effectiveness of the scent. Wow!! I was shocked and delighted in the same moment. My clothes came out smelling FABULOUS!! The scent lasts forever.

Odeur extraordinaire

Depuis que j'utilise les granules a odeua famille a constaté un changement.chacun bien me voir pour me dire que leur vêtements sente meilleur depuis un certain temps .

Norfolk, United Kingdom

Love it

I really love these and think they smell absolutely delicious. I've tried similar from other brands and they just don't last as well as these do! Highly recommend!

Northamptonshire, United Kingdom

Long lasting fragrance

Excellent value for your money, long lasting fragrance which gives your clothes that fresh and clean smell. Would recommend and will be on my monthly laundry shopping lis