Downy Unstopables Fresh In Wash Scent Booster Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

June 17, 2020

We have this in stock at our house - we never go without.

The Downy Unstopables Fresh In Wash Scent Booster is something we never run out of in our house. We buy this on a a regular basis. It makes the clothes smell so fresh. And fresh smelling clothes remind me of clean clothes. We have also found another use for this product. My daughters are competitive dancers and their dance bags - well not the most pleasant smell in there. I throw some of the Unstoppables into an organza bag and put that in their dance bags and wow - it totally freshens their bags up. At competitions I always get asked how I make their bags smell so nice. This is a product we will always use.

Amazing

This smells wonderful! The smell is very gentle and not strong. The scent lasts an extremely long time. I have kids who have sensitive skin and this does not bother them at all. I love this product and will continue to use it. I highly recommend it!

Best smelling product

We never use to use fabric softener but tried this product an fell in love with it smells so great.. my husband sweats like a hog an his clothes still come home smelling fresh

Smells so good

Smell is amazing! I use this in every dryer load and the smell last for about a week after using it. I just wish the price was less because I'd like to be able to buy it more.

Must have

Let me tell you about my family. I play hockey, my husband works for a labour company, and we have a 50 pound dog who loves to run in the mud. The unstopables are a necessity, and they make the clothes smell amazing right out of the dryer. The best part? The smells lasts through out the day when you are wearing the clothes. Highly recommended if you want to add that little extra (in my case necessary) scent.

Amazing

Top favourite scent hands down, smells amazing and last a really long time it works great will for sure buy it again, I recommend it to everyone I know.

My go to!

This one is definitely my go to when I do laundry! It leaves a lovely fresh scent that lasts for weeks!
    I try to stock up when I find them on sale!
    Everyone in the house loves them!

June 17, 2020

I would buy this again if it were less expensive

I really like the smell of these. I never use the amount it says because I find it was to much. It does keep cloths smelling fresh for a while. I find the product very high priced.

June 16, 2020
    United States

Smells so good

This product smells absolutely so good. It leaves my clothes with this amazing smell that last so long. I am obsessed with this product and will continue to use it.

June 16, 2020

Smells amazing

Love this stuff. I buy it all the time. Every scent smells good and last long in clothes. I use a little amount and it still smells great. Highly recommend. Always deals and coupons too!