Downy Unstopables Fresh In Wash Scent Booster Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

July 31, 2020

Best in its category

I’ve tried all the brands of scent beads from the cheap to the expensive. I love the smell of this brand and still smell it days later pulling clothes from drawers and closet. I do still find it very costly as to get the scent you want you have to use a good amount of product which in the end price per use increases. Tend to purchase more if I have coupons and on sale.

New York, United States

Just buy them already!

These smell amazing! I was kind of shocked how long my clothes stayed smelling like this long after I washed them. They are convenient to use and I save so much on liquid fabric softener.

Would definitely buy again

I would definitely buy this.. I couldn't believe how awesome it made my clothes smell and for so long. I could smell my clothes a couple days later and my clothes still smelt fresh.

Love this stuff

Love this stuff! Use it in all my laundry loads, it is especially lovely when you wash blankets or sheets. Then crawl into bed and it smells so so nice 👍

Indiana, United States

I buy this product all the time.

This stuff really works. I call it smellies lol. Don’t know if that’s even a word but I love this product!! Use it in every load. If it’s summer and I pull out a sweater that I washed in winter it still smells awesome! This is a must have!

Great smell

I really like this product. Keeps clothes fresh and smelling good all day. I also use it for my son's hockey equipment, keeps it smelling fresh! Love this product.

Michigan, United States

Good smell

The smell is amazing that it makes you want to get more for all your clothes. It doesn't dull your clothes it does what it is susposed to. Leaves you very satisfied with your purchase.

Mmmmm fresh!!

Just like the commercial, 110% satisfied. I wouldn’t use a whole cup though but it keeps my clothes fresh. Added plus: my house smells clean too after a load of laundry!

July 28, 2020
    North Tyneside, United Kingdom

Soft and fresh

On opening this a beautiful smell instantly pours out .a easy and handy way to put these little pieces of washing genius into your washing machine. Clothes come out clean and smelling so fresh and soft .normaly i stick to my traditional soap powder but i will definitely be purchasing this product in the future.

July 28, 2020
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

Smell great !

This product not only smells great but the smells lasts on your clothing and linens . I mostly use this when washing bedsheets and blankets. Even after putting blankets or sheets in the linen closet when I take them out they still smell fresh even if it's been over a week .