Downy Unstopables Fresh In Wash Scent Booster Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

Love the smell

One of my favourite scent boosters. I love the smell of it. It is refreshing and stay in cloths for longer time work better than drying sheets. I will recommend this product so far the best i tried.

They really work!

Always surprised that I can pull clothes out of my drawer weeks after washing and they still smell like these unstoppables! Great for towels and workout clothes. Would definitely recommend. Always dissolve well in the wash, even in cold water. Also great as a shoe freshener!

Ça sent tellement bon!

J’adore le parfum de ces billes. Ça ajoute un bon parfum aux vêtements. J’adore en mettre lorsque je lave mes vêtements de sports. On me complimente toujours sur l’odeur de mes vêtements lorsque j’utilise ce produit.

August 07, 2020

Downy Unstopables Fresh In Wash Scent Booster are amazing!

I really enjoy this product. It has an awesome scent and is very effective when washing your clothes. The smell is very pleasant and would recommend using it with your laundry, It is very effective and long lasting.

August 06, 2020

Give your clothes a little love!

Bought it after borrowing some clothes from a friend on a trip. Each piece of her clothes was smelling wonderful and it would last for days. I was sold! These wonderful beads make my towels, bedsheets and clothes smell clean and fresh for longer.

New York, United States

Stink be gone!

I started using these in with my regular wash because my clothes seemed to have residual stink. These took care of that! Next I decided to use some with the cloth diaper laundry and they work great, too! Another thing I love to do with them is to put a little pile on the ground and suck them up with my vacuum. Then, while I’m vacuuming, the wonderful smell from the scent boosters gets into the air. They are a bit pricy!

Missouri, United States

It lasts!

The packaging looks appealing. The beads smells amazing, they are easy to use. The product does work. Makes your clothes smell extra amazing. I like the colors. I like the different variety of smells. The product is rich in aroma.

2.7/5

August 05, 2020

Not a fan

Is it possible these are too effective? I tried using the recommended amount and found the scent terribly overpowering. While I like the smell itself, I find it way too strong and am not a fan of the chemicals this adds to laundry. Can't help but wonder what I'm inhaling and what I'm putting down the drain. Glad I tried it but I definitely wouldn't buy this again.

August 04, 2020

Surprisingly great

I had a lot of doubts about buying this product but the commercials are not a lie. My husband got me to buy it and I now use them with every wash. They smell fantastic and the smell lasts.

August 04, 2020

One of my all time favourite products

Downy unstoppables are amazing. Not only do your clothes smell great, the scent lasts quite a while! Not to mention if you add it to a spray bottle with hot water, you can spray any fabric furniture and it leaves your house smelling awesome!