Downy Unstopables Fresh In Wash Scent Booster Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

September 02, 2020

I love the smell

cant wash my clothes without these!!!!! they smell soooo good, its unbelievable! I usually buy them when they are on sale and i only buy the large size

Love

Love this product. Keeps my clothes smelling fresh and lasts a long time. Would definitely recommend to anyone to use. Doesn’t irritate my skin at all.

This stuff smells great

I thought thus stuff was useless but then I used it. Umm they didnt lie it is unstoppable . The smell last forever .I will never do a load of laundry again without adding some beads to the machine.

J'adore

J'adore ce produit, je l'utilise depuis ça sortie.. L'odeur reste longtemps dans les vêtements et sent aussi bon que si j'étends mon linge à l'extérieur.

One of my favourites

I love the unstoppable beads, they smell amazing! Leave my clothes smelling fresh for weeks! Quick and easy to use, and the container fits perfectly in the laundry caddy!

Love It

I love the Downy Unstoppables! They all smell great and leave my laundry smelling just as great. I have sensitive skin and they do not bother my skin. Just an all around lovely product. I would recommend it to a friend.

September 01, 2020

I love this product and will buy again

This product helps keep our clothes smelling fresh and clean. It's a great product and will continue to buy. Its reasonably priced for how much you get in the bottles.

Unstoppable Freshness

I absolutely love this product I have it on subscription with Amazon. My laundry, especially my linen stays fresh for weeks. When I do my curtains the whole room smells wonderful. I only have to use half a capful and it works great. My family has started using it also.

August 31, 2020

Everlasting smell!

Love all the scents! A great tip from a friend which I now always do, I keep some beads in a small sashay bag and put them in each clothing drawer! Stays fresh for weeks!!!

August 31, 2020

Love love

I love unstoppables leaves clothes smelling fresh for week's also leaves clothes soft I always make sure I have it on hand all the times it is the best ever