Downy Unstopables Fresh In Wash Scent Booster Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

January 18, 2021

Lasting smell

These are fantastic.
    I personally don’t use them for my clothes as I wash and wear them again within a week(I find my dryer sheets fresh enough smelling). I love these for towels, sheets, blankets, etc. They leave the items you washed smelling fresh for a few weeks.

January 17, 2021
    Maine, United States

Amazing Smell

These sent boosters are awsome leaves your cloThes smell great. Wash dry fold put and the smell will be There weeks later. Love that the scent stays as if you hair washed and a d pulled out of the dryer. And the scent. Is not over powering.leaves clothes soft as we’ll

January 17, 2021

Absolutely Love Downy Unstopables

I use this product in every wash load. Has such a amazing fragrance, and leaves all my clothes smelling clean and fresh for weeks. They come in a lot of different fragrances for you to choose from. Highly recommend others to try this in their wash load.

January 16, 2021

People need to know how to use this

This is a great product, I’ve even recommended it to the upstairs apartment. But they don’t know hot to read instructions I guess or just don’t understand it
    DO PUT ON TOP OF CLOTHES put it at the bottom before you start to fill your load.. it will get ALL over the fabric softener part
    And get ALL over your clothes and transfer and continue to melt in the dryer .. then again with all that said . I know how to use it and I love it haha

January 11, 2021

Love this product

I actually use Downy Odor Defense which is my favorite out of all of them. The clothes and linens smell so fresh for quite awhile. I would recommend them to anyone. I will continue to buy them as well.

My laundry smells amazing

I love how fresh these make my laundry smell and how long the scent lasts. Even if I don’t wear something for a while it still comes out of the closet smelling great.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Multiple uses!

I love the scent this leaves on my laundry and it lasts so long! I also put these in my wax melter to have the scent throughout my house all day. Smells so fresh.

The Scent is Everything!

Absolutely love it! Use it all the time now for all my laundry. The scent is amazing and is also long lasting. Makes all your clothes smell fresh when you take them out to wear, definitely recommend.

January 09, 2021

Smells like heaven

If you ever wondered what heaven smells like, look no further. These little beads are packed with scent to keep your clothes smelling fresh for longer. I love to used them when washing my towels and bedding!

January 08, 2021

Scents make me ecstatic!

I love the smell of these and I love how soft they make my clothes. The only thing that I’d complain about is the price range. It is a little bit over priced.