Downy Unstoppables In-Wash Scent Booster in Fresh

Downy Unstoppables In-Wash Scent Booster in Fresh Reviews

Ranked #70 out of 291 in Laundry Care

April 25, 2017

I buy the large container and use it only for bedding. It smells so fresh and clean and it is so easy to use. Since the cost is quite high I try to use it sparingly on things that don't get washed as often. I buy the cheaper stuff for regular clothes washing.

April 25, 2017

I do not do laundry without this product. I've tried them both in the liquid form and the original and I do prefer the liquid form. They smell so good and fresh and last days! Nothing beats nice smelling laundry. I especially like to use them for bed sheets and towels. They make my husbands gross socks smell good even which is a tough task.

April 08, 2017

Provides a wonderful long lasting smell. Great for towels, clothing and especially smelly gym and hockey gear. Would definitely purchase again and again.

February 24, 2017

I absolutely love this stuff. The scent fills the house when doing laundry and lasts. I especially love doing the bedding with these the scent lasts for days and feels like a fresh bed for days

October 09, 2016

Sometimes I just need that fresh scent when I take my laundry out. I find my detergent I am using is not quiet giving me this sensation. These scent boosters are great! The name is Fresh and that is the scent it gives.