Downy Unstoppables In-Wash Scent Booster in Fresh Reviews
Ranked #51 in Laundry Care

July 02, 2017

Obsessed with unstoppables

This is by far my favourite in wash scent booster. The scent sticks with the clothing much longer then any other kind I've tried. I love having my clothes smell really fresh. They can be a little pricy but worth the extra couple dollars

June 16, 2017

Des vêtements qui sentent bon et ce longtemps

Unstoppable cest magique! Ces petites billes sont vraiment pratique
    Les vêtements sentent bon et petit truc agréable lorsque je lave mon plancher met met quelques billes dans mon eau et ma maison sens bonne et longtemps

June 15, 2017

I would buy this product again and again.

I really liked using these in our clothes but stopped purchasing because while Im pregnant my nose is super sensitive. I will repurchase once I give birth and safe for little one of course. :) Highly recommend!

June 15, 2017

Fresh!

I love using this scent booster with all my laundry. A little goes a long way. I love that the top part acts as a cup to put the product in but the lid can be annoying to open at times. It really does give your laundry a fresh long lasting scent. Will buy again.

April 25, 2017

I buy the large container and use it only for bedding. It smells so fresh and clean and it is so easy to use. Since the cost is quite high I try to use it sparingly on things that don't get washed as often. I buy the cheaper stuff for regular clothes washing.

April 25, 2017

I do not do laundry without this product. I've tried them both in the liquid form and the original and I do prefer the liquid form. They smell so good and fresh and last days! Nothing beats nice smelling laundry. I especially like to use them for bed sheets and towels. They make my husbands gross socks smell good even which is a tough task.

April 08, 2017

Provides a wonderful long lasting smell. Great for towels, clothing and especially smelly gym and hockey gear. Would definitely purchase again and again.

February 24, 2017

I absolutely love this stuff. The scent fills the house when doing laundry and lasts. I especially love doing the bedding with these the scent lasts for days and feels like a fresh bed for days

October 09, 2016

Sometimes I just need that fresh scent when I take my laundry out. I find my detergent I am using is not quiet giving me this sensation. These scent boosters are great! The name is Fresh and that is the scent it gives.