DQ Blizzard Cakes Reviews
#13 in Ice Cream

DQ Blizzard Cakes are an ice-cream cake made by Dairy Queen.

November 21, 2019

Would recommend!

We get this cake every time it's a family members birthday! Theres lots of variety and who doesnt love icecream. Theres something in there for everybody

October 19, 2019
    Georgia, United States

Yummy

We purchase a Blizzard Cake every year for my child's Birthday. The cakes are yummy and are made how you request them. The cakes can be purchased small, medium and large. There is enough cake for the guest even large pieces.

September 06, 2019
    West Virginia, United States

A household favorite

The DQ blizzard cakes is a household favorite in my home. My oldest daughter loves the Oreo of course just like her momma. We try different flavors occasionally.

September 04, 2019
    Illinois, United States

My favorite cake

By blizzard cakes are one of my favorite cakes. They're so delicious and they can make what ever flavor of blizzard you wish in cake form! Super yummy! *hint* dip knife into hot water with each cut ;)

September 03, 2019
    North Carolina, United States

Awesome taste

Absolutely loved these. Everyone of my children and grandchildren love these. We try to get them atleast once a week. They sre awesome and taste out of this world. One of our favorite deserts now.

August 13, 2019

Ice cream cake

I love ice cream family and so does my whole family. Dairy Queen makes amazing ice cream cakes, the only one I don’t like is the plain one but other then that all the rest of them are to die for

August 10, 2019
    Alabama, United States

Very good product

It’s ice cream!! The flavor is good my kids love it. Can be decorated Abyway. Chocolate is by far the best! We had one for my sons birthday and we didn’t have any left over

August 07, 2019
    United States

Good cake

We've gotten this cake twice both times for my daughter's birthday and it was great. The cake was big enough feed our guest. The design was picked from their catalog and it was spot on. It was ready by the day and time of pickup. Also this is mostly an ice cream cake with chocolate cookie crumb bottom there's no actual cake in this.

August 06, 2019
    Arizona, United States

Yummy!

Loved the DQ cake i got for my daughtets birthday. It was very good and well worth the money spent. I would recommend these to anyone looking for an ice cream cake for any occasion.

July 25, 2019

The BEST Ice Cream Cakes!

The best ice cream cakes around! I get one every year for my birthday, it’s a tradition, my dad started it when I was a kid. He even use to buy me them just because I liked them so much.. no special occasion needed. I cant get enough of them, they are so good!