DQ Blizzard Cakes Reviews
#25 in Ice Cream

DQ Blizzard Cakes are an ice-cream cake made by Dairy Queen.

October 04, 2017

THE BEST

Do not ever by an ice cream cake from anywhere other than DQ. These cakes are AMAZING! AND, they are cost effective!! GO BUY THIS NOW! You will not regret it :)

October 04, 2017

Birthday favourite

Omg I love DQ cakes. Being a summer baby this has always been the one thing I ask for. We always get the biggest one so I can freeze it and enjoy more over the week.

September 27, 2017

DQ cakes??? Yes please!! Lol

I don't know anyone that doesn't like DQ blizzard cakes. They are literally one of the best inventions of life lol. They are delicious, and worth every penny. My eldest has birthday coming up and asked for a DQ blizzard cake, as her choice of birthday cake. I can't wait lol.

August 31, 2017

amazing

I love DQ Blizzard cakes. I'm a blizzard fanatic and I also love ice cream cake, these are so much better than their regular ice cream cakes. I will buy for every event.

July 21, 2017

I would buy again

I love DQ Ice Cream Cakes and the Blizzard Cakes are amazing. I love all the flavours. No matter what the special occasion is I will buy my cakes from DQ. Everyone in my family loves them and its the only cake to buy. There is no other Ice cream cake that comes close with taste and quality.

May 04, 2017

I Love blizzard cakes they're they perfect combination of ice cream and goodness. They can come in so many different flavors too which is a huge plus to those who maybe don't enjoy they fudge and cookie center of the original ice cream cakes.

2.8/5

September 22, 2016

I'm not so much a fan of the DQ ice cream cakes. I like the icing they use though. Decent price for a regular size. There's no different taste to it. I like their blizzards but not so much of the cakes.

August 18, 2016

I'm a huge fan of DQ and all of there products but these are extremely good and who doesn't love an Ice cream cake . They have such a variety as well, I like the turtle or the cheesecake versions the best

May 17, 2016

Put the pound cake to the side and pass over the blizzard cake, These are to die for . So delicious . A blizzard in a cake form . What elce would you want....They come in a wide variety if flavors,

March 18, 2016

The DQ blizzard cakes are delicious. I love the variety of flavour options.
    They are a little pricey but I think they are totally worth it for a special occasion.
    I do prefer the original DQ cakes over the blizzard cakes.