Dr. Martens Boots

Dr. Martens Boots Reviews

Ranked #90 out of 107 in Boots

April 10, 2015

These are the best boots ever! I own 3 pairs, one of which I've had for over 10 years. My oldest pair just started to rip at the edge near my pinky toe, not bad for 10+ years of love. They are waterproof, snowproof and heat resistant. You can wear them all year round.

When you first get them they are horribly uncomfortable but as the leather molds to the shape of your foot they become the most comfortable boot ever.

April 10, 2015

These have been pretty nice boots. I heard a lot of hype about them being incredibly long lasting, which I did not find to be true. The back part of my ankle has cracked and therefore lets water in, despite having treated the leather several times.
    That being said, I really do like the boots. After you wear them in they fit amazingly - just give them time! The blisters killed me for the first two weeks but after that they were awesome.

March 05, 2015

Best boots ever! Just recently bought the cherry red 8 eye pair to replace my black ones that finally kicked the bucket after 10years! These boots are super comfy, look great and last forever. Worth every penny!

December 21, 2014

Durable classic practical if have fast feet like mine this won't were down like most boots these used to be so popular during the 90's but to me there still hot now

January 29, 2007

I bought these boots my first year at college and I just love them! They have lasted for years because I have taken care of them. They keep my feet warm and dry in the winter and they are a classic, functional boot. I trust this brand because they put a lot of time and effort into their shoes. For work or fashion, they have it all. I want more pairs, in different styles. I think they even have a leopard print one, but I don't think I could go that far...

A & W Rootbeer