Duncan Hines Moist Deluxe Red Velvet Cake Mix

Duncan Hines Moist Deluxe Red Velvet Cake Mix Reviews

Ranked #236 out of 264 in Baked Goods

May 18, 2017

Omg!!! If you haven't tried this brand of red velvet cake, then you really don't know what you are missing out on. Easy prep and baking directions. I like to use cream cheese frosting on top. Yummy and cheap to buy!

April 26, 2017

Delicious!!! Moist, tasty, my kids loved making and eating them. At first put off by colour, but other factors, ei taste brought me around. This is great with coffee at a tea party for young ladies.

April 16, 2017

I used the Duncan hines red velvet Duncan hines red velvet cake mix to make cupcakes for a birthday. And I must say they were a big hit. They were gone in seconds flat. The mix is easy to use and I did not have much clean up afterwards.

February 28, 2017

Let me tell you I bought this Duncan Hines Moist Deluxe Red Velvet Cake Mix on a whim and thank a God I did. My family devoured it in like 10 minutes. They said it was the best cake ever.

February 20, 2017

My absolute go to in desserts, tastes great, moist perfect amount of sweetness yum yum also good with cream cheese icing craving some right now yum yum

February 15, 2017

Je trouve que ces gâteaux ont toujours le même goût. Je ne vois pas une différence frappante. Cest peut dispendieux mais je trouve ça médiocre le goût. Je ne suis pas surpris de la saveur puisque selon moi cest du deja vue.

January 16, 2017

Mmm! What more could be said!?. This product has been a go-to of mine for years. Any birthday or holiday that yields an excuse to use red velvet is always a great time. I would buy this for any occasion.

January 06, 2017

I purchase the Red Velvet cake at least once a month. It's become a family favorite. The cake mix delivers in both taste and moistness. At times I will add cranberries to the mix to change it up. Whether at regular price or on sale, the value for the dollar paid is excellent.

September 15, 2016

Omg chocolate cake!!!! Mmmmmm my definite favorite thing ever i will eat it anytime anywhere lol if im around it i promise it will be gone i love love love it

September 03, 2016

I am a Red Velvet cake lover, so was excited to see this in the shelf. I made it into muffins instead of a cake, and they were so good..tasted a lot like the limited edition red velvet muffins that Tim Hortins has. My package came with icing in the box, a nice cream cheese frosting, which was the perfect topping. Definitely a nice easy dessert or snack.

Baywatch the Movie!