Dyson Big Ball™ Animal vacuum Reviews

September 25, 2019

Love this product

While it is an expensive product, it is worth it. As a husky owner, your house is always filled with fine fur that is impossible to sweep up. It has made the cleaning process much less frustrating!

March 14, 2019

Amazing product

This product is truly amazing ! So far the best vacuum I’ve ever had. If you have animals, I recommend it hands down! You will not be disappointed!!!!

September 27, 2018

Always feeling clean

I love this vacuum. It doesn't require bags, toy just vacuum and empty out the dirt canister into the garbage. And of cluster it cleans like a dream and its easy to manoeuvre around the house and in tight places. A great buy for a clean Healy Boone

September 25, 2018
    Missouri, United States

A Must For Pet Owners

This is by far, the best vacuum I have owned. I own two long haired dogs and am shocked how well it clean. It pulls so much dirt and hair from the carpet. The vacuum is easy to move around. The big ball really allows you to change directions quickly and easily. I love that it is easy to clean when I am done. The vacuum cleans well and is made to last.

May 02, 2018

Indispensable !

Avec un chat et un jeune enfant, il est nécessaire d’avoir des appareils qui font un travail parfait et rapidement. Dyson nous livre Encore une fois un produit parfait qui fait son travail à merveille. Facile et léger, il nous permet de faire un nettoyage rapide et efficace

February 06, 2018

Love love love this vacuum

I didn’t know what I was missing out on before I owned a dyson. We have 3 large breed dogs, and two children, we sometimes have to vacuum two to three times a day. Before the dyson, we’d vacuum and if the kids were playing on the floor, their clothes would still have dog fur on them. Once we got and used the dyson, the kids have little to no hair on their clothes when playing on the floor.
    The suction is so powerful, the design of the ball allpws you to go around corners without toppling over and the cord is a decent length. The only concern I have with the dyson is the power switch seems a little cheap and looks as though it could easily get broken, so I’m always extra cautious with turning it on and off.
    This is by far my favourite vacuum, and if it stopped working tomorrow I’d go out and buy another one

July 02, 2017

The last vacuum I will buy

Are Dysons expensive? Yes. Are Dysons worth it? you betcha. Prior to buying my Dyson Animal I went through a cheap vacuum about once a year. We have two large hairy dogs and my house it tile and hardwood, I vacuum often. Other vacuums just couldn't keep up with the dog hair and would always lose suction. I love my dyson because it cleans the house with ease, it is lightweight, it maneuvers like a dream, it is bagless and you only have to rinse the filter once a month, and above all I love the quality associated with the brand.