e.l.f. Cosmetics Eyelash Curler Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 36 in Eyelash Curler

Create gorgeous curled lashes that appear larger and more defined with this sleek design. Use the larger curler to curl all lashes simultaneously or the mini curler to curl lashes individually and precisely. For more information, please visit http://www.eyeslipsface.co.uk.

October 02, 2016

It isn't the best lash curler out there but it did curl my lashes sometimes although the rubber part kept coming off every time I would try using it. I also found it a bit heavy because the rubber part was more thicker and I was expecting a better result.

July 17, 2015

What can I say, this curler costs $1. It works well, does the job. I bought two more as back up in case my breaks. I use this daily and haven't had a problem.

May 15, 2015

I found this eyelash curler to be okay but every time I used it, I had at least one-two eyelashes fall out once I released the curler. The price was great but the overall quality wasn't. I guess you get what you pay for.

May 02, 2015

I actually love this eyelash curler because it works really well. Just a little tip, if you put your hairdryer on this product to heat it up a little bit then your eyelashes will keep their curl for longer.

April 23, 2015

It's not as good as the high quality eyelash curlers, but it's decent (considering how cheap it is!). It is definitely a good starter

April 03, 2015

Not the best but it's cheap and gets the job done

March 05, 2015

You don't have to buy an expensive curler anymore! This does the same or better than some of the other popular higher end types. It's easy to use and give a very nice curl.

March 05, 2015

I love this i lash curler it works amazing and durable also it curls really well better than some of the high price and brand eyelash curler.

March 05, 2015

This is one of the best eyelash curlers I have used. It curls nicely and doesn't pull. The price is also very reasonable.

March 05, 2015

It is a grata cheap eyelash curler, I like to heat the rubber pad with my blow dryer first, it does create a better curl and bigger volume in my lashes.

jhartigan added a new review for
    CARGO Lip Gloss Quad